Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good oral cycle to start with and PCT (First time user)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good oral cycle to start with and PCT (First time user)

Im looking for some info on a good oral cycle to use and a PCT during/after the cycle. Im 24 220lbs and have been working out for years, but ive been in the gym 6 days a week for the past 8 weeks since im in Afghanistan and have nothing else better to do on my down time. Thanks for your time

you'll honestly get a lot more solid, keepable gains from a cycle of injectable test. once you start AAS, your natural test production starts shutting down. if you aren't using test in your cycle, you can start feeling the effects of low T. letheragy, depression, and ED are just a few of the issues that can come up. that being said, if you are set on using an oral only cycle, dbol or anavar are both good oral drugs, depending on your goals. dbol around 25mg for 6 wks, or var around 50mg for 8 wks. these are lower doses but you will grow off of them.not as well as if you ran test, but i already spoke on that. nolvadex for pct around 3 wks, 40mg, 20mg, 20mg is common.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

LOL...nothing else better to do in your down time bro? As Sam said, if you want to keep more of your gains, you should go with injectable. It sounds like your first cycle as well and I wouldn't recommend doing an oral only cycle ever. Your natural test is going to be shutdown and you are going to feel like total shit if you don't run some test as well. Having said that, I would do 400-500mg of Test E or Test Cyp EW for 12 weeks. Get some Clomid to have for PCT and start the Clomid 2 weeks after your last inject at 50mg ED and run it for 3-4 weeks . I would also recommend having an AI on hand such as Aromasin and/or Letrozole in case sides creep up on you. I'm a firm believer in running an AI throughout your cycle but some may disagree. Best of luck in your decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Italiano ?P? View Post
        LOL...nothing else better to do in your down time bro? As Sam said, if you want to keep more of your gains, you should go with injectable. It sounds like your first cycle as well and I wouldn't recommend doing an oral only cycle ever. Your natural test is going to be shutdown and you are going to feel like total shit if you don't run some test as well. Having said that, I would do 400-500mg of Test E or Test Cyp EW for 12 weeks. Get some Clomid to have for PCT and start the Clomid 2 weeks after your last inject at 50mg ED and run it for 3-4 weeks . I would also recommend having an AI on hand such as Aromasin and/or Letrozole in case sides creep up on you. I'm a firm believer in running an AI throughout your cycle but some may disagree. Best of luck in your decision.
        sounds like a good plan and no, i would not disagree with you about the AI. much rather be safe than sorry. if my estrogen is getting too low, i can always go lighter on the AI, but if estrogen is too high and i end up with gyno...well, then i'm screwed.

what do you think yetti?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Are you getting ready for a show or do u take a break in between your six days or do u go 6 days straight without a break.

Comment

We forgot to ask him his bf%. It has a lot to do with his cycle

Comment

Working...
            X