Balkan Pharmaceuticals VS GP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balkan Pharmaceuticals VS GP

I ordered 2 times from naps almost 2 years ago and it was GP Var and GP test Prop and good stuff , but anyone try Balkan Pharmaceuticals Var or D-ball and think its better because its a well known brand name ? Not to mention how legit the Norma Deca is since there's a lot of fakes and I want to use this brand of deca since I dont like multi-- dose vials that sit around for months and an increase of infection can occur when this happens . I appreciate any input from members since there are a lot of complaints on other boards of bunk gear going around .

Well, I am using the BP Dbol right now and it's my first cycle It works But I have nothing to compare too soo...

Comment

Originally posted by roidboy175 View Post
      I ordered 2 times from naps almost 2 years ago and it was GP Var and GP test Prop and good stuff , but anyone try Balkan Pharmaceuticals Var or D-ball and think its better because its a well known brand name ? Not to mention how legit the Norma Deca is since there's a lot of fakes and I want to use this brand of deca since I dont like multi-- dose vials that sit around for months and an increase of infection can occur when this happens . I appreciate any input from members since there are a lot of complaints on other boards of bunk gear going around .
      there was a guy at another board who had gotten both GP and balkan var. he said the balkan was very weak compared to the GP. i haven't used balkan so i can't say one way or the other. all i know is that GP dbol is on par with the experiences i've had with real pharm grade naposim, but for less money. i'd try to steer anyone towards GP.
      as far as multi use vials go, there are lot of pharm grade meds that come in multi use vials. in the case of test cyp for trt, using 1cc a wk or EOW, a vial may last 20 wks and that is completely acceptable as long as you use sterile practices. i'm not sure how you're planning on dosing your deca, but if you went with 2cc's a wk, you're only looking at 5 wks a bottle.

i'm on my 3rd run of GP deca as i speak. it's just starting to work now. i love this stuff and like the dbol, as long as it's around, it'll be my gear of choice.
      best of luck bro. i hope my opinions help.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

On gp vs bp

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
        there was a guy at another board who had gotten both GP and balkan var. he said the balkan was very weak compared to the GP. i haven't used balkan so i can't say one way or the other. all i know is that GP dbol is on par with the experiences i've had with real pharm grade naposim, but for less money. i'd try to steer anyone towards GP.
        as far as multi use vials go, there are lot of pharm grade meds that come in multi use vials. in the case of test cyp for trt, using 1cc a wk or EOW, a vial may last 20 wks and that is completely acceptable as long as you use sterile practices. i'm not sure how you're planning on dosing your deca, but if you went with 2cc's a wk, you're only looking at 5 wks a bottle.

i'm on my 3rd run of GP deca as i speak. it's just starting to work now. i love this stuff and like the dbol, as long as it's around, it'll be my gear of choice.
        best of luck bro. i hope my opinions help.
        Thanks for the advice . I want to start a cycle of Var with Deca , D-ball , and just hope the Norma Hellas around theses days is legit since I prefer HG to UG .

Comment

are you saying you want to run var and dbol in the same cycle? are you going to run some test?
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

oh and btw, naps has been around for years, has a great rep and would never risk hurting that by selling fakes. you can trust him. no question in my mind that his normas are real

Comment

oh and btw, naps has been around for years, has a great rep and would never risk hurting that by selling fakes. you can trust him. no question in my mind that his normas are real
              Agreed.

And I agree that you would be much better going with GP.
              I've seen others making the comparison that GP orals are much stronger then balkan.

Comment

I actually didn't mean to order the BP dbol I screwed up and got it instead of the gp I am sure the gp will be alot better can't wait to try it next cycle

Comment

You have to remember alot of the boards are operating with an agenda.....you know everyone elses stuff sucks but we have what you need

Comment

are you saying you want to run var and dbol in the same cycle? are you going to run some test?
                    I may use D-ball alone to kickstart the cycle , and than switch to Var and Deca for 8 weeks . I am thinking of using another sponsor on another board that carries both Norma and Organon Deca and have some generic Var and the feedback from this sponsor from other members is very good , so its a toss up to go with them or try naps again . Naps used to be on this other board I'm talking about , but informed me he had to leave because another sponsor was giving away tips to LE , so he felt it was best to leave , what a shame what the competition does .

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                      You have to remember alot of the boards are operating with an agenda.....you know everyone elses stuff sucks but we have what you need
                      Said like a pro!

Comment

Originally posted by roidboy175 View Post
                        I may use D-ball alone to kickstart the cycle , and than switch to Var and Deca for 8 weeks . I am thinking of using another sponsor on another board that carries both Norma and Organon Deca and have some generic Var and the feedback from this sponsor from other members is very good , so its a toss up to go with them or try naps again . Naps used to be on this other board I'm talking about , but informed me he had to leave because another sponsor was giving away tips to LE , so he felt it was best to leave , what a shame what the competition does .
                        ok, buyt just checking though, you are going to use a test base, right?

Comment

ok, buyt just checking though, you are going to use a test base, right?
                          What do you mean test based ? I want to boatload as much D-ball as I can and switch to Deca and Var ... I want to use D-ball until I have no more than use Deca and Var for 6- 8 weeks , simple ... sound good ? what do U think ?

Comment

I had to re- register under a different username since I lost my password in case your wondering why a different username , but you get my point ?

Comment

I agree GP is hands down without a doubt my number one pic, everything is Grade A, I don't know a single person that has had anything bad to say about them

Comment

Working...
                              X