Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my GP Gear and my next cycle.

What does everyone think to this next cycle:

Weeks 1-4 50mg (1tab) - GP OXY (Anadrol)
    Weeks 1-13 540mg (2ml) - GP Sust 270 (Sustanon)
    Weeks 1-12 500mg (2ml) - GP Deca 250
    Weeks 13-16 50mg (1tab) - GP OXY (Anadrol)
    Weeks 1-16 .5mg E3d - QDL Arimidex
    Running Finasteride right the way through.

PCT
    Weeks 16-18 40mg (2tabs)- GP Nolvadex
    Weeks 16-18 100mg (2tabs)- GP Clomid
    Weeks 18-20 20mg (1tab) - GP Nolvadex
    Weeks 18-20 50mg (1tab) - GP Clomid

Personally I like to run an oral at the end of a cycle so I know exactly when Im coming off. Dont like guessing when the injectables have cleared from my system as they can linger for ages. PCT day after last oral.

4th cycle.
    5'11
    205 pounds/12% BF
    Done smaller shorter cycles in the past.

[IMG][/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    In the pic of my stash
    5x GP Sustanon
    5x GP Deca
    1x GP Oxy aka Anadrol
    3x GP Clomid
    2x GP Nolva
    2x GP Clen
    1x GP Letrozole
    QDL Arimidex (from when QDL was dirt cheap)
    200 British Dispensary Anabols
    Some Gen Shi test about 15ml
    Fincar
    In that packet there at the back:
    3x GP SUS
    1X GP Dbol
    1x GP Clomid
    KillahSte
    Last edited by KillahSte; 12-08-2012, 09:52 PM.
    'Tears will get you sympathy, sweat will get you results'

licking my lips. cant wait to start mine. looks good bro
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Thanks. cant wait to start. thinkin of early to mid january time.

Comment

all right, man on a mission!! great looking stash! thanks for sharing. are you planning to run that finasteride with the deca?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Love it!! Good shit!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            all right, man on a mission!! great looking stash! thanks for sharing. are you planning to run that finasteride with the deca?
            Yeah Im gonna run the finasteride with the deca. Ive done my research and think that its a myth that you shouldnt run the 2 together.
            What do you think??

Comment

Oh and what do you guys think of the cycle, instead of just drooling over the gear lol

Comment

finasteride (Propecia) has been linked to ED.

one of many; http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247858.php

just saying......
                "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                  finasteride (Propecia) has been linked to ED.

one of many; http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/247858.php

just saying......
                  Shit I know what your saying. Ive read about that before. taken it before and had no problems and on top of that im on 50mg of sertraline a day and thats well known for causing sexual dysfunction. AS of your yet ive only had limited problems with that. Nothing to complain about really. Still get it up alright.

What you think of my cycle OBD??

Comment

I'm on something similar to this now. I did not like the drols as they made my appetite disappear haha. Ended up stopping them early. Also, I would stretch the test to like 16 weeks and the deca to 15 weeks. It's a good idea to end them on different weeks to avoid a "crash". I'm also using HCG on cycle to help avoid any kind of "crash" that could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                      I'm on something similar to this now. I did not like the drols as they made my appetite disappear haha. Ended up stopping them early. Also, I would stretch the test to like 16 weeks and the deca to 15 weeks. It's a good idea to end them on different weeks to avoid a "crash". I'm also using HCG on cycle to help avoid any kind of "crash" that could happen.
                      Ahh yeah forgot to have my deca finish earlier than my test. Ill just adjust that now. Why would you stretch the test to 16 weeks? If i do my last sus injection in week 12 itll linger for maybe 3 weeks so its kinda 15 weeks of sus really.

Comment

Forgot to add my arimidex and finasteride in too.

Comment

12 weeks isn't a bad cycle, I've run 10 weeks(500mg), 12 weeks (750mg don't ask haha) and 16 weeks(500mgs) with dbol kick starting every cycle and got the best results from 16 weeks. Plus, with deca, you won't start really noticing it kicking in in full until like week 8 or 9. By time week 12 rolls around it will have barely been running through you. Just my opinion though.

Comment

What would you saying to maybe frontloading the Deca so it kicks in much earlier?

Comment

this aint a cycle log. im not goin to be loggin anything during my nxt cycle. why move it

Comment

Working...
                              X