Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here

Hello out there. I am new to the site and have really enjoyed the threads. For you experienced ones out there....help me understand if my age of 45 should be a concern for considering chemical help. I have been in the gym for many years now and just cant grow. I have tried all otc stuff and the only thing that worked was Decabolen before it was banned. I need the extra help to ever achieve any real gains and if my age isnt a concern then I will most likely make the purchase. Second, is Naps the best option for purchasing? Is it legal? Any issue shipping to US? Help me out here....

Welcome
    Ontario Yours To discover

Comment

welcome...! for obvious reasons many of your questions cannot and will not be answered due to their security factors.only one i can say anything about is yes,Naps is a great choice for all your needs.other than that you may have to do a bit more footwork to find out more.we all had to do it so it's nothing personal...

Comment

Biggest thing with our age I learned is to continue blood work every three months or however doctor prescribes them. Get copies of your blood work and compare each time u get them. keep a tab of what legal meds you were on at the time of the changes and when you come off how your blood work responds to PCT. But get blood work and do it right. Hope I helped a little.

Comment

Welcome. We can all make improvements to our bodies at any age with the right diet IMHO. As far as gear goes, someone told me..."If you can't grow on a cycle of Test-e and D-bol, you'll never grow."

Comment

Working...
          X