noobie my third cycle need input CUT or Bulk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noobie my third cycle need input CUT or Bulk

im 23 years old kinda got stuck in the party life drugs/drinking in and out of jail living a pos life u can say. Im 6`2 when i got out of jail i was 165 skin and bones got tired of that life style so started hitting the other kind of drugs and hitting the gym d=) living clean life and eating right and hittin the gym everyday now im 216lb with the help of 2 bulking cycles. Im new to all of this so i prob didnt put things how they should go on the cycles learning has i go.

Should i do another bulking cycle to try and get to 225 230 to get some good muscle mass to cut down to 185 weightclass by the summer and start doing mma again or should i go ahead and cut from 216 to 185. what do u guys think i should do i dont really know anything so any advice would help

whatever u guys help me decide on what im going to do im going to shop at naps gear i been looking at the 12 week lean bulking blitz on napsgear im going to get that when ever i decide to cut

ideas on what i should do, what would getting me looking good for the summer cutting from 230 to 185 idk even know how easy it is to cut.. im done talking im probaly not making anysense so ideas and schooling plz fill free need all the help i can get

1st cycle
    10 weeks | deca 300mg // 1cc thu 300mg a week
    10 weeks | test cyp 200mg // 2cc thu 400mg a week
    4 weeks | clomid

2nd cycle
    10 weeks | deca 300mg // 1cc Mon - 1cc Thu 600 mg a week
    12 weeks | test cyp 200mg // 2cc Mon - 2cc Thu 800mg a week
    im on my 1st week of pct this cycle.
    gnortsevil
    Last edited by gnortsevil; 12-01-2012, 10:33 PM.

so i been reading trying to learn up.. so the lean bulking blitz from naps gear would be to much of a gain that AAS would come in affect correct? i would just be hurting myself jumping to that high of a dosage and tren. im open to any advice i would appreciate it

Comment

Hey! I'm going to spare you the you shouldn't have touched AAS crap cause it's already done anyway hehe but anyway as far as your cut or bulk is concerned it really depends on you... what would you rather achieve first? Keep in mind that you will still gain muscles while cutting on a cycle, you'll simply tone yourself. So again it depends on you, you could either bulk and hit your weight goal, then cut all that extra fat but imo if you're aiming for a specific weight I'd lower the fat first to see where you're at and then make a lean gain cycle
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i was just wondering with the ppl with more experience would know if i would look more solid and define cutting from higher weight or doesnt matter will look the same cutting from 216

and the aas i was reading was talking about if u take a certain amount of steroids its going to take more the next cycle to get the same affect or some shit i been up all night so prob not reading it right
        gnortsevil
        Last edited by gnortsevil; 12-01-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

I keep reading i should stay away from tren on ur first few cycles but whats the difference. this is what i planned on getting after my pct is over

Cycle Length: 12 weeks
          Cycle Layout:
          Weeks 1-12 GP Sust 270mg every other day
          Weeks 1-10 GP Tren Enanth200 every other day
          Weeks 6-12 30mg GP Oxan /30mg GP Stan10 every day
          Weeks 14-18 50mg GP Clomiphene every day

Comment

Well most people will tell you that if a cycle works good for you and gives you good results, why shouldn't you repeat it instead of adding in compounds? Well steroids aren't fat cutters, they are muscle builders. What will do the work, meaning, the cut or the bulk, will all depend on your diet. But then again, steroids might help a bit but they're not fat shredders. If you're trying to look leaner all you've got to do is change your diet

Well tren is a harsh compound that's why but if you want to give it a try why not but I wouldn't do tren E first time because if you can't handle the side effects you definitely don't want a long ester... if you must give it a try, Tren A is your choice

Comment

Tren e eod your crazy man
              400 mgs a week is all you need and i will tell you from experience about weight. If your not 200 pounds you wont get no respect
              Trust me. You can keep ur sus And i would up the stano to 50 aday
              My opinion is to get to solid 235 and do summer cut down to 215
              Good luck on whatever you cycle you choose

Comment

I think that was suppose to be Tren A that would be pinned eod. IMO You have a lot of time before summer, what I would suggest is put on as much size as you can maybe the 230lbs your looking for. Then allow yourself about 12 to 16 weeks to cut. If your here then your looking to get big, thats what its all about, if you do cardio 3 time a week for 20mins you should be able to stay lean especially at your age. You should end up with some good lean gains with out that much fat to cut. Remember what xamo said, your diet will determen how your weight goes, whearther your cutting or bulking.
                The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                Chat Box Talk And Rules
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

100% here Bro listen to these Guys = Remember what xamo said, your diet will determine how your weight goes, whether your cutting or bulking. (I did fix the spelling
                  Cycle Layout:
                  IMO this is too high in dosage + too many compounds for ur 3rd cycle @ ur age.

*There is a slight difference between a bulk cycle + a cut cycle - slightly different compounds but they general reflect water retention, and sides vs slower gains etc - these r geared more towards competing BB not the avg Joe.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks ODB my spelling sucks
                    The Rules At Juiced Muscle (everyone please read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...e-please-read)
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...please-read!!!
                    Chat Box Talk And Rules
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...-Shoutbox-Talk
                    No Soliciting Websites In Your Signatures
                    http://juicedmuscle.com/showthread.p...our-Signatures

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness!

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                      100% here Bro listen to these Guys = Remember what xamo said, your diet will determine how your weight goes, whether your cutting or bulking. (I did fix the spelling
                      Cycle Layout:
                      IMO this is too high in dosage + too many compounds for ur 3rd cycle @ ur age.

*There is a slight difference between a bulk cycle + a cut cycle - slightly different compounds but they general reflect water retention, and sides vs slower gains etc - these r geared more towards competing BB not the avg Joe.
                      thanks ODB!

Comment

hi, im a newbie, but have been taking gear for 5yrs, went from 175lbs to 240lbs, though, did not do it the right way, ive been trying to read all the info in here, but to me it is very confusing, everyone seems to be using a lot of abbreviations in here, though there is no post saying what they mean, could you post a cheat list for abbreviations, also, im trying to put together a advanced bulking cycle, though there is a lot of posts saying add this and try that- there is not post listing a few advanced cycles to try. I read the long cylcle info post, but at the end it only had one example of a cycle. One abbreviation i did not understand was adex- it is used a lot in cycles, but not sure what it is
                        thankyou for your time

Comment

Originally posted by downunderboi View Post
                          . One abbreviation i did not understand was adex- it is used a lot in cycles, but not sure what it is
                          thankyou for your time
                          Arimidex AKA Anastrozole its a drug used to lower estrogen.

Comment

I have used juice to gain strength and muscle but I also can attest to the posts of XAMO ODB and MrBig diet=outcome. I am eating like a maniac an experiencing rediculous gains. You must find your BMR (basal metabolic rate) and then of course modify your diet to your goals. Being a member of this site will be a valuable asset there are a lot of experienced and wise men here including professionals in a wide variety of fields.

Comment

Working...
                            X