German Volume training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Volume training

Here is one I have never tried. It looks like fun. I'd like to hear from anyone who has tried this. What did you like about it, what didn't you like. Advice, opinions, thanks.
    sigpic

I have tried it and would rate it as fairly effective, just boring as hell.

Hawk
    PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

what is german volume training never heard of it but im interested if your willing to explain what it is

Comment

I never heard of it either

Comment

I'll jump back in GVT is simply picking one exercise for a body part ie squats for legs and selecting a weight you can handle around 15 reps and performing 10 sets of 10 reps. If you selected the right weight right around set 7 or 8 the weight should actually feel easier than previous sets due to neural adaptation.

Hawk
          PASSION TRUMPS EVERYTHING-DAVE TATE

Comment

I'm currently using GVT, I like it and see results but I recommend a training partner too get most out of it. Besides that, boring and feels strange just doing one exercise/muscle group so ive done lots of work on lagging bodyparts. But I think it's worth a go if you haven't tried it before
            Size ain't nothin' without strength. Strength ain't nothin' without size

Comment

Working...
            X