Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't get a hold of anyone at Naps! NEED HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get a hold of anyone at Naps! NEED HELP!!

WU is asking for a DOB for the receiver. They have my $1,300. What should I do? Give them a fake DOB?? Naps, please respond to my ticket...thanks!!!

hell no relax! no fake DOB naps can be slow with tickets. it can take 24 hours for a response

Comment

Originally posted by thesalmonman View Post
      WU is asking for a DOB for the receiver. They have my $1,300. What should I do? Give them a fake DOB?? Naps, please respond to my ticket...thanks!!!
      you have PM bro...
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Guess what the same happen to me!!! I have ordered several times and now WU needs DOB-- as required by home land security--new deal-------over 2 days and NAPS has not sent me a email back.. This will be the norm from WU--all orders from the US will need a DOB or address verifiable from the pick up side--I have to call the DOB in to international for they to pick up-go fig!

Comment

Is this for all in-person WU?

Comment

I plan on ordering and if a DOB is needed, maybe they can make it a sticky in their subforum?

Comment

I was online with NAPS last night at 2am speaking with live support. They told me there has only been 2 guys who have had this problem with WU asking for a DOB for the reciever. They said to get your money back from WU and use a different WU agent. They said this is the first time they've ever heard of this....Change the Western Union location your using

Comment

Working...
              X