needing a thicker chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• needing a thicker chest

Neck,shoulders,arms and back have great size and width very noticeable by me and others,CHEST not so much . I hit chest twice a week incline,decline, flat with barbell, cable flies,chest press than flat and incline dumbbells....Too Much ?, NOT Enough ?...HELP ME

switch it up + see if its too much? Try doing inclines 1st. try doing isolation exercises (flyes) 1st then goto compound (bench). Try just 3-4 exercises w 2sets of 6-8 reps. -try it all - choose exercises that u feel in ur chest forget what everyone is doing.

also ask a few people ur chest may be good it could be in ur perception?
    "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Is twice a week too much ? Mon & Fri

Comment

About a month ago i read greg valentinos book so i said what the hell let me try his routine. Start with cable flyes with d ring handles. Let the blood get to the pecs then go to decline barbell then hit dumbell flat then barbell incline. Everyone is different but like you my chest is hard to gain but since i started 3 weeks ago gained 1/2 inch in chest to some thats nothing but to me im very happy

Comment

for me personally my chest changed drastically when i got off the flat bench...incline dbs, incline bench(or smith machine), incline flyes, crossovers, and occasionally some dips...i pick a few of these and constantly change up reps, rest or even some super setting.
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I stick with Inclined Bench, Dropping the Bar slowly close to my Clavicle or Trachea ,,,

Comment

Thanks guys, Just got a new workout plan from LEE HAYWARD,My chest hasn't felt like this in a LONG time.

Comment

Okay so share the routine

Comment

Originally posted by M FREAKY View Post
                  I stick with Inclined Bench, Dropping the Bar slowly close to my Clavicle or Trachea ,,,
                  What I wanna know is what you do for your triceps!!!!!??? Let me guess,,,,,,Dips with a truck on your back?? close? hahahahhahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Big L View Post
                    Okay so share the routine
                    4-sets of everything 10-15 Reps.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
                    Incline Bench Press
                    Decline Dumbbell Press
                    Dips
                    Cable Crossovers

Butterfly Machine ...10-fail

It's alot ,but it's working !!!

Comment

personally i think its too much but wat works for one doesent work for others i tried the dorian yates way to train and got great results warm up then 2 max sets on 4 exercises never grown as much mate keep trying you will get there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                        What I wanna know is what you do for your triceps!!!!!??? Let me guess,,,,,,Dips with a truck on your back?? close? hahahahhahaha
                        Pretty close it took allot of hard work

Comment

this workout is ludacris this is only if you are trying to cut up for comp. this will not gain size only will give you cuts aka 'striations'. im sorry but, if you want to build a good thick chest you need to do incline barbell bench with 5x5. then you go to decline do 4-6 sets of 10-12 then do weighted dips 3 sets or 5 sets body wait till failer.
                          Originally posted by Monterey Iron View Post
                          4-sets of everything 10-15 Reps.

Incline Dumbbell Flyes
                          Incline Bench Press
                          Decline Dumbbell Press
                          Dips
                          Cable Crossovers

Butterfly Machine ...10-fail

It's alot ,but it's working !!!

Comment

Working...
                          X