Branch Warren : Train Insane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branch Warren : Train Insane

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

That was great Sam just what I needed to help in my recovery and get my Ass back to the Gym thanks. The only thing that was a little surprising was the amount of cheating he does on almost every exercise. I know it was a motivational video for the most part so I am going to assume he doesn't cheat that much all the time. If he does then maybe I'm going to change my style cause hes a beast
      Last edited by limo; 11-25-2010, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
        That was great Sam just what I needed to help in my recovery and get my Ass back to the Gym thanks. The only thing that was a little surprising was the amount of cheating he does on almost every exercise. I know it was a motivational video for the most part so I am going to assume he doesn't cheat that much all the time. If he does then maybe I'm going to change my style cause hes a beast
        yea, his form isn't the best, is it? i remember, on that note, he said that after he went back and watched his first video(from a few years back), he was surprized to see just what his form looked like. before having seen it, he thought he was using a larger range of motion. i think that after that, he tried to become more aware, but yea, it still isn't picture perfect form by any means! i guess it doesn't matter when your physique gets your 2nd at the Olympia

...glad to see you posting bro

Comment

AWSOME !! neva seen that b4 thanks... makes ya wanna get off your ass an hit the gym!!

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
            yea, his form isn't the best, is it? i remember, on that note, he said that after he went back and watched his first video(from a few years back), he was surprized to see just what his form looked like. before having seen it, he thought he was using a larger range of motion. i think that after that, he tried to become more aware, but yea, it still isn't picture perfect form by any means! i guess it doesn't matter when your physique gets your 2nd at the Olympia

...glad to see you posting bro
            Hey one more thing I found kinda funny. In part 2 who the heck are the two kids in the background training with no shirts on?? That was friggin funny man reminded me of myself when I was that size but I'll tell you what I damn sure didn't train without a shirt lol.....in fact I used to double up on the sweatshirts to look bigger!!!!!

Comment

that is intense!!
              "If you want to build mass... then you need to use my trick to build muscle fast is to get a super pump" - Arnold Schwarzenegger from pumping iron

Comment

lmao limo i thought the same thing. 2 SMALL DUDES NO SHIRTS ON??? super awsome!!! But hands down branch gets the scariest man alive award!!!
                "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

5'6" and 260lb?!?!?! DAMN!

Comment

I've been watching these for a while now...I watch them before I train... It lights that fire under your ass and gets you moving....

Comment

Branch does have an incredible physique. I've watched many of his youtube clips and I wonder every time how does he achieve that physique with half-reps and ballistic movements. But, like Sam1976 said the guy was once a runner-up at the Mr. O so he must have found something that worked for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X