I had a great first experience with a cycle

Height: 5' 8''

Pre Cycle Stats
    Weight: 155
    Fat%: 14%

Post Cycle Stats
    Weight: 165
    Fat%: 8%

I ordered all my gear from http://www.napsgear.com . The ordering process was easy, the prices and customer service was great. The shipping was as expected, timely and well packaged. The only recommendation I have is don't use the online MG or WU options, go to a physical location for payment.

Cycle
    Test Prop 1cc every other day
    T3: Gradual dosage increase the decrease
    Nolva 1 a day
    Var: 4 a day
    Clen: Gradual increase to 3 a day, 1 week on 1 week off
    Benadryl: 2 a day on Clen off weeks
    Clomid: post cycle 2 a day

The cycle was 12 weeks long, the only complication was my fear of pinning and the pct. My shoulders and back broke out a little. I will need to figure out how to prevent that next time.

Now I'm thinking of of doing the following cycle
    TBol
    Test E 250 twice a week
    EQ 200 twice a week
    Arimidex
    Nolva

I'm going to get my gear from the same place and I'm hoping to hit 200 lbs. I'm even thinking of doing a blog. Let me know if anyone has suggestions or questions.

Congrats on ur last cycle when i first start i was 152 lbs But i need deca in my cycle to put on real pounds. Eq for me adds greatvascularity to me because i was thin like you. Deca helped me get from 152 to 183 man i love deca

Comment

How that deca dick work out for you?

Comment

Originally posted by @pex View Post
        Now I'm thinking of of doing the following cycle
        TBol
        Test E 250 twice a week
        EQ 200 twice a week
        Arimidex
        Nolva

I'm going to get my gear from the same place and I'm hoping to hit 200 lbs. I'm even thinking of doing a blog. Let me know if anyone has suggestions or questions.
        I rec only adding 1 new compound per cycle. If u get sides again (like acne) how will u figure what is causing it? - JM2C
        "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

I did get deca dick probably saved my realationship i couldnt cheat but i learned how to dose both test and deca so i dont get it. And it olny takes about a week or two once u add more test to compinsate. But what else can compare to deca in adding size

Comment

Test, Deca, + Dbol the "Magic Muscle Maker"
            "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

lol yes sir

Comment

Thanks BL, EQ is similar to Deca so hopefully it will get me some results.

Comment

Thanks ODB, My first cycle was a cut cycle now I would like to pack on some weight. With the bulk cycle I'm going to try a different PCT since the one I used before resulted in some acne.

Comment

PCT generally doesn't cause the acne man, it's usually associated with the elevated test levels in your body, think of it as back to when you were going through puberty if you will.. but i gotta go with ODB here and recommend adding only one compound, say a 12 week cycle of test e or c + an oral like d bol at 40 mg for the first 4-6 weeks.. you don't wanna reinvent the wheel here seeing as it's only your second cycle and as long as your getting gains out of something why fix something if it isn't broke? d bol will give you a lot of water weight that will allow you to not only lift heavier but also protect your joints.. if that's not enough for you check into anadrol, not exactly the best oral for a second cycle seeing as the toxicity and harshness of it is high.. just my thoughts though best of luck

Comment

Working...
                    X