A question for experienced GH users.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for experienced GH users.

I am currently running 4 IU per day post workout 5 on 2 off. I am also running test p and NPP. My goal is to add more mass so that I can move up a weight class. In an attempt to get the most for my money, could I still get good results if was to run IGF-1 with only 2 IU of GH per day. My thinking was that a main component of GH is too raise igf levels and since I can get igf cheaper.... Just a thought. Tell me what u think. Thanks

No one with GH experience......? Ok good to know!
    - End of thread

Comment

Personally, I don't see the sense behind... The mechanism behind the anabolic / anticatabolic effect of HGH is even greaten than providing only IGF-1 peaks.

How many days do you train per week? I would switch to another a little and do a protocoll with the same amout you're using today, but do them only on trainingdays. So if you train 4 times, inject 5iu PWO and do the igf-1 in the morning. But this depends on if you're using real igf-1. This allows you to have a better sensibilty to Insulin during the day because of the IGF-levels (keep carbs high!) and in the evening you're giving the body the needed GH to grow.

Comment

when i've combined them, i went the other way around, taking my gh in the morning and igf post workout. that seemed to work well for me, but i'm not gonna claim its better than what COD suggested. another option i liked was taking them together. post workout, i'd take my gh and 10-15 min later, take my igf in an attempt to create an even larger spike in igf levels than using gh alone. i got that idea from the message boards. guys were doing that back around 2007. i think i may have made better gains doing that...but honestly, its so hard to say as the results are subtle
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
        X