My New Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Cycle

i'm a few wks in now. with both EQ and deca, this isn't a small cycle for me and i would not suggest something like this to a new user. i have spent a lot of time experimenting and figuring out what works for me and what doesn't. the goal now is to combine all the factors that have worked well for me(food, drugs, training) and turn it up. i'm also introducing a couple of new elements, the EQ and a few wks of Bolasterone. everything i am using is Geneza Pharm from Naps.

GP test e 750mg (wk 1-8)
    GP test c 750mg (wk 9-16)
    GP deca 400mg
    GP EQ 600mg
    for 4 wks, i'm using GP TNE, then for 4 wks, i'm using GP Bolasterone , then TNE again, then GP dbol.

heres my logic on the orals. there was a time that i would stay on the same compound for lengthy periods, but i found that changing things up more often has led to a better response. after awhile, my body gets used to the hormones i'm using and it doesn't grow as well. i'm using the orals in 4 wks bursts to keep changing things up and hopefully benefit from the synergy they create with the other compounds. the TNE comes in during the 4 wk off period, while i let my liver rest from the orals.

my goal is to gain a good 10-15 lbs of stage muscle. i'm hoping i can do this by next season.
    my metabolism is so fast it's stupid. when it comes to cutting, i can get very lean without having to kill myself, but my biggest issue is being able to eat enough food to gain new size. thats where the EQ comes in. i've never used EQ before, but i know it has a rep for increasing hunger. so far, i think i'm seeing some more hunger than usual. as for the deca, what can i say. it's my favorite compound for bulking. my body has responded very well every time i've used it. plus, it makes my joints feel great. i've run test a little higher in the past, but i feel that 750mg is a good place for me.

i'm eating about 400g protein, 300 to 400g carbs, 300g fats
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Big cycle. Good luck with it.

Why the switch between test e and c.. ? Same as the orals and just to change for the sake of change?

Comment

yea, same reason. i'm not sure if it'll make a huge difference switching esters of the same compound, but i want to see. one thing i do know is that the lab tests say the test e came out at about 300mg/ml and the cyp was closer to 250mg/ml so i might run just a little more cyp when i switch.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

good luck,keep us posted

Comment

lol I wanna do a cycle like that in the future!

Comment

Hey Sam way to go keep us posted. Eat a couple of Filet Mignons brother good for the size!! I'm real curious about the EQ. Never tried it. I agree with your thought process in the switch up let us know how you think the Test E and Cyp compare for you. I'm interested to know if you react better to one or the other

Comment

DAM BRO U THE MAN! good luck keep us posted.

Comment

Nice cycle bro!

Btw, I hear GHRP-6 gives crazy appetite increases.

Comment

Hi Sam, i've note that after 3-4weeks of a test's ester use it seems the body gets used to the hormone/ester like you said in your post. i've seen that it's very good after 3-4 weeks to switch from test.enanth. to propionate and again after 3-4 weeks to enanth.and so on. Using the same amount, an HRT amount (a good HRT amount ), every time the ester change the body responds more.
                  A friend of mine used a cycle like this: 3weeks of Testost.Enanth.+3weeks of Testost.Cyp. + 3weeks of Propionate + 1week of Clen and off of every AAS inj. and oral, than repat the 9weeks of different testosterone's ester use. With this type of cycle you can start with lower dosages and go up slowly. Good luck and let us to know how you will grow

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                    Hi Sam, i've note that after 3-4weeks of a test's ester use it seems the body gets used to the hormone/ester like you said in your post. i've seen that it's very good after 3-4 weeks to switch from test.enanth. to propionate and again after 3-4 weeks to enanth.and so on. Using the same amount, an HRT amount (a good HRT amount ), every time the ester change the body responds more.
                    A friend of mine used a cycle like this: 3weeks of Testost.Enanth.+3weeks of Testost.Cyp. + 3weeks of Propionate + 1week of Clen and off of every AAS inj. and oral, than repat the 9weeks of different testosterone's ester use. With this type of cycle you can start with lower dosages and go up slowly. Good luck and let us to know how you will grow
                    wow, so he changed esters every 3 wks, huh? i've heard of guys doing things like this. i'll keep you guys posted as to how the ester change effects me. hopefully, it'll be notable.

Comment

Whatever happened to just straight Test and Deca and then Winny and Parabolan. Now its all a mess this and that then switch it to that and this....oh and eat this that and the other thing then 3 of these and switched to 5 of those every other day unless you weigh this then its 5 and 8 of those swapped to 4 and 8 but not on Mondays..........................FUCK IT I'M TRAINING HARD AND FAST THEN I'M SLEEPING AND EATING SEE YOU AT THE SQUAT RACK

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                        Whatever happened to just straight Test and Deca and then Winny and Parabolan. Now its all a mess this and that then switch it to that and this....oh and eat this that and the other thing then 3 of these and switched to 5 of those every other day unless you weigh this then its 5 and 8 of those swapped to 4 and 8 but not on Mondays..........................FUCK IT I'M TRAINING HARD AND FAST THEN I'M SLEEPING AND EATING SEE YOU AT THE SQUAT RACK
                        lol, i take my "bro science" seriously

for real though, my ideas about cycling have been developing all the way back to my first cycle. i remember starting out strong. i gained a ton of weight in the first 6-7 wks. (lots of water). then as the cycle went on, i gained less and less as my body looked for homeostasis. i upped my food but started gaining more fat than muscle, plus the muscle i did gain was coming slower and slower. that was the first thing that got me scratching my head. fast forward to a couple years ago. i had been doing longer cycles, with low doses, seeing if longer peroids of low doses would yield better gains than blasting my body would. i started tren ace at a low dose and ran to for a total of 20 wks. as time went on, i slowly upped the dose. i noticed that i would get used to the dose i was taking and it would not work as well. the first sign was that the side effects would get easier to deal with, then i would seem to plateu. by upping the dose a little, the sides would come back and so would the speed of my gains. by the last 3 wks, i was taking 125mg ED. that was a lot of tren for me, but my body had gotten used to it. so looking back, i started to see that i seemed to grow more during that shock period that my body had not yet gotten used to the compound i was taking. this cycle is put together with that in mind. the idea is to keep shocking my system from different angles, and hopefully capitalizing on my body's inability to find homeostasis.

of course though, this is all secondary to the main keys you're pointing out. food, hard training, and proper rest.

Comment

Working...
                        X