Lower back pain when lifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower back pain when lifting

I usually get lower back pain when I do legs and I know my form isn't the problem. It's almost like my lower back gets so tight that it hurts and I have trouble sitting down even for a couple hours after I workout, but it stops me from lifting heavy on legs and it's not going well. I even get this pain when I'm moving things around at work. Does anyone else get this and does anyone else have a solution?

Thanks!

Do X-rays... might be a disc... at least that's what it is for me.
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Well first of all are you on a cycle and if you are what are you doing? Orals can do that to you.
      sigpic

Comment

I genetically have a bad back. Mom has scoliosis or how ever you spell it. My problem is also my lower back. Therapist in high school told me to make sure to stretch my hamstrings extremely well every day. The hamstrings are connected to the lower back under the gluets. Never had lower back problems again unless i go a few days without touching the ground infront of me with my knees locked for 30 seconds a few times a day. Just my own experience, might not be of help to you but i dont think it would hurt to try...
        "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

I am taking Tren orals but its been happening way before I've been taking them. I will also try and start stretching my hammys out as much as possible! My doctor said he doesn't think its my spine so Im going to get an MRI done.

Comment

if pain goes down hip to hamstring over knee down side of calf over top of foot its nerves in back. Just had surgery and doc told me if i didnt describe it that way he wouldnt have beleived me but said thats exactly way nerves go. I get steroid shots in spine every 6 months and i never feel that pain anymore. If its not that then go to chiropracter and get snapped that should do it. Disc damage always touches the nerve sheath thus giving leg pain

Comment

I haven't heard of a single chiropractor that could move any disc or put one back the way it should be...

Comment

i wont even challenge that uninformed statement
                katelly1168
                Banned
                Last edited by katelly1168; 08-17-2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I don't think it is - the methods are more than often used to cover up the pain, not to actually cure the actual problem. I'll be more than happy to be proved wrong though... As for my personal experience while visiting dozens of them all over the States and in Europe none of them could move my disc back to its healthy place. Surgery was and still is the only resort which isn't even guaranteeing full recovery. All those guys could do was to slightly relieve the pain, that for a few weeks. I'm not Croesus I can't afford these exorbitant fees that every few weeks.

Chiropractors weren't the only ones I went to see. I went to see both kinesiotherapists and osteopathic physicians.
                  xamo
                  Last edited by xamo; 08-17-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

agreeable, Some of us are differant from others, only way to really figure this one out is the mri.

Comment

Originally posted by MeestaMahkees View Post
                      I usually get lower back pain when I do legs and I know my form isn't the problem. It's almost like my lower back gets so tight that it hurts and I have trouble sitting down even for a couple hours after I workout, but it stops me from lifting heavy on legs and it's not going well. I even get this pain when I'm moving things around at work. Does anyone else get this and does anyone else have a solution?

Thanks!
                      maybe that is considered as chronic lower back pain. my partner has it too. he got it from sitting longer hours on his office and while he's driving. he usually complains it. better ask your doctor to prove what's the real cause of pain.

Comment

I have a lil
                        Lower back pain after deads or
                        Heavy legs,about a
                        Month now my butt and stuff goes
                        Numb on left side I only after sitting too long,I'm not
                        Doing deads or heavy legs for
                        A month and see how that goes

Comment

Working...
                        X