Clen Question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen Question..

Gonna be starting a run of clen here in a few weeks. Gonna go with 40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100/100/100/120/120/120. My question is...is it better to split the dosage up throughout the day or should i just take it all before my morning cardio session and first thing in the am when i wake up on days that i dont?
    "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

i try to split it up into a few doses during the first 1/2 of the day when the dose i'm taking gets higher, otherwise my BP tends to get too low on 100 plus mcg dosages.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

cool deal. i didnt know if it was something that you wanted to keep steady blood levels of or something to use as kind of a fat burning boost during exercise. i do cardio 3-5 times a week on an empty stomach at 3am then i train in the evening at about 2:30-3. Im going im going to use it first thing in the am for sure and becor my workouts but once i get up to the 80-100 range, ill see how its affecting me and split up the dose a little more if i have to. Sounds good? I just dont want to take it too late cause i already have trouble sleeping
      "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

some people have no trouble sleeping. some actually take it right before bed to avoid side effects. i tried it once before bed and i had the worst nights sleep EVER lol. never again. but some are fine. who knows. you may be ok.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks bro. anyone else wanna weigh in on this? im sure Sam isnt the only one on here thats used clen before right guys...?

Comment

I've used it and felt no need to split the dose as its half life is rather long.. Plus sleep is one thing I don't wanna mess with so taking it anywhere near sleep time is not an option IMO... Not sure what the sides that Sam is speaking of but that ones that I incurred all had to do with sleep lol

Comment

Working...
            X