Can i add andromix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i add andromix

Hey guys im 4 weeks into tren acteate and test cycle finally got andromix in mail. Is it to late to add it

I don't see the point... andromix is tren A, Test P + Mast... mast seems to be a pretty weak compound overall when compared with others..I doubt you'll get anything from adding it... I definitely wouldn't put it on top of your cycle either... andromix by itself is pretty low dosed though...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i guess it depends on your experience, your goals and how much longer you'd plan to run your cycle. i agree with xamo, that mast is more of a mild compound compared to your tren, but there is a reason it's included in "andromix" type blends. test/tren/mast is, IME the most perfect combo of cutting compounds. when you look at the guys on stage, all ripped and veiny, there is a high probability that they are using test/tren/mast. its kind of looked at as the holy grail in diet drug cocktailing lol. cosmetically, the mast yields a very distinct grainy hardness. its also great for sex drive and aggression in the gym on a restricted calorie diet.

i wouldnt use it for any less than 4 wks. more like 6 wks would be a good time frame...and thats assuming you'd be able to keep your test and tren levels at the dose they currently are. if you'd have to reduce everything else, i think you'll lose some gusto
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
      X