Advice on lower pecs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on lower pecs

Hey guys i need your advice I have quasi non existent lower pecs...my weights keep going up, but my lower pecs don't change... i have a bench but it can't do declines... no cables as well. Any advice?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

I usually will do wide grip dips when a decline isn't available. Mostly concentrating on form, and trying not to use the triceps as much in the motion. I also do dumbbell flys layiing down, trying to concentrate on bring the weight towards my torso on the upward movement.

Comment

Dips like bugse said - back in the day we used to put blocks of wood or weights under the foot of our bench to do declines?

"necessity is the mother of invention".
      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Dips are tried and true, also decline close grip, concentrate on the squeeze and less on how much weight.

Comment

like everyone else said dips but to hit the bottom of the pecs with dips and take the tris out, lean foreward when u do the dips and dont lock out your elbows at the top
          "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

For some reasons whatever I do my front delts are the ones taking it all lol

Comment

that comes down to technique and playing with it until finding the sweet spot that will work for you. im not saying you have shitty form or anything, its just that your form and my form would be completely diferrent. i bet shoulders are a strong point for you huh? i meen stronger than chest
              "I COUNT HIM BRAVER WHO OVERCOMES HIS OWN DESIRE THAN WHO CONQUERS HIS ENEMIES, FOR THE HARDEST VICTORY IS OVER SELF"

"SUCCESS ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT GREATNESS. IT'S ABOUT CONSISTENCY. CONSISTENT HARD WORK GAINS SUCCESS. GREATNESS WILL COME"

Comment

Yes.. though when I'm benching my triceps are the ones hurting most... heh I guess I'll just have to find that sweet spot lol

Comment

play with your grip or maybe try going with just DB's for a few chest workouts. i personally know guys that will not touch a barbell because they get a better contraction with dumbells in the chest. and if they do bench its not till after a few sets with the db's and have a feel for the contraction. just gotta find what works for u bud

Comment

yeah I guess you're right. I've never really been able to really shape my pecs though... everything goes up, strength, weights, reps... everyone tells me I have good pecs, I just can't seem to get that shape everyone has.. maybe genetics plays a role in this as well

Comment

Decline Bench and Flyes
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Working...
                      X