Anavar at 19, just how dangerous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavar at 19, just how dangerous?

I am not going to take AAS or PHs yet, that being said, it got me curious, obviously I get the point that under 21-25=bad idea,

But I was considering running some sort of PH such as Hdrol, but I realized I would still need to get clomid/nolva, so forth, and I could get anavar, turinabol, or dbol just easily. I decided its not quite worth it yet, but I do know lots of guys who have gotten away with PHs, and most didn;t even use a PCT.

So if I were to take Anavar at 50mg for 6 weeks, followed by a proper PCT, would I really be at a large risk? compared to something like halotest? what about turinabol?

Anyways you guys don't have to scare me out of it so shoot straight with me, I ask because a lot of stuff I read about anavar makes it sound very safe.

ph is a waste of time. anavar is so safe that it wont do anything worth taking it alone except burn your cash. what are your goals more importantly

Comment

Was planning to use it to bulk up to 190, but more for strength purposes, I realize anavar is not the best bulking steroid, but it didn't sound likely to cause endrocrine issues like dbol/tbol or test E might.

Comment

well if you HAD to do a steroid at your age, an anavar only cycle would probably be a safer bet. stay away from test or anything that aromatizes. these compounds can prematurely close your growth plates. at your age, you may not grow taller, but long bones, like those that will determine your shoulder width, are still going to grow for a while. a major concern about any steroid would be your HPTA. you're just reaching sexual maturity and it would be easy to mess up your hormone balance, possibly for the rest of your life. no guy wants to deal with impotence, and it'd be a shame if impotence were a reality for a guy who is only 19-20. infertility goes right along with this. you might not think you'll ever want to have kids now, but i'd be careful to not close off that option. thing is, no one does 1 cycle, so after you start, you'll want to keep doing it. so dont fool yourself. we're not talking about just one anavar cycle. the simple anavar cycle is where this starts. see what i mean?

my advice would be to avoid the temptation and keep working naturally till your 21 and if at that point, you still want to consider gear, go in with the most info and knowledge you can amass. dont fool yourself with the PH's out there. many of them are real designer steroids which often times have side effects far worse than actual "steroids".

so you want to get to 190? how long have you been training, how tall are you and how much do you currently weigh? steroids or not, its the food that you eat that'll allow you to get the build you want. without the right diet, you can take grams of gear a look like shit. trust me, people do it every day haha! you'd probably be shocked if you knew some of the losers who are on steroids at your gym lol. i bet that if you're interested, we can get you a lot closer to your goal than you think. you have so much natural test in your body right now, its like natural steroids and you can grow like a weed.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Iron87 View Post
          Was planning to use it to bulk up to 190, but more for strength purposes, I realize anavar is not the best bulking steroid, but it didn't sound likely to cause endrocrine issues like dbol/tbol or test E might.
          it'll shut you down just like anything else
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I've read quite a bit about what can happen, are you sayingg anavar not just could do this but would likely, or are you talking about heavier stuff? Anyways' I'm 180 and 5'11, I've been lifting a couple years' so I'm pretty good about diet and trainiing, I will have acess to a full gym for about 2 months with squat racks and the like' so that's why I was considering something light to get the most out if it. I would probably eat over 4000-5000, but that kind of eating results in fat gain pretty fast which is why I don't want to do it without something.

Comment

I'm pretty familiar with some of the sides on a younger person, were you revering to anavar, or mainly to stronger compounds though?

Reason I was considering it, is for the next couple months I will have access to a gym with a squat racks, and a lot of stuff I don't have at home, It would be nice to really utilize the time to its fullest. Been training a couple of years and I am 5'11 and 180lbs, I'm no stranger to food, but I'll fat pretty easily if I am not careful, which is the second reason, it would be helpful to have something that would either cut down on the fat gained, or at least make it worth it.

Comment

how much do you squat/bench/DL?

eating at maintenance or slightly above should make for a decent recomp, especially at your age

getting stronger and eating to promote growth is a good rule of thumb, natural or not
                Goals:
                1.5+ x BW Bench
                2.0+ x BW Squat
                2.25+ x BW DL
                Quit Smoking (Chantix)

Comment

My opinion is don't use anything... as you said you didn't have access to a squat rack, and probably didn't do any weighted work out with legs at home... to just start working on a muscle and add roids isn't a good idea... you'll have extremely weak core muscles and will perhaps have bigger "main muscles" but overall you'll have under all that a girls body... no offense but you should strengthen yourself and your core prior to aiming roids. Plus you're 19... you don't need roids.

Like you if I don't watch what I'm eating I gain fat like crazy, thus the reason why I'm on a strict diet - don't even consider using roids if you're not going to stick at 500% to your diet. Cause if like me you easily gain fat and don't follow that diet while on roid guess what's gonna happen? You're gonna get 10 times fatter. If you do it right it might be beneficial, but if you aren't committed to it it'll be your biggest nightmare and it'll be a lot worse on PCT -> cause if you're not committed on cycle, you'll gain fat - then during PCT you won't either, and you'll gain even more fat.

To use the gym to its fullest you should first master both your dieting and routines.

Sorry if I seem harsh - good luck either way though.
                  Ain't no use in lookin' down
                  Ain't no discharge on the ground
                  Ain't no use in lookin' back
                  'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                  Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                  'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I Bench 240, damn long arms, ATG squat 270, deadlift 420,

basically at about 12% bf

Anyways, What I am curious, is anavar by itself with a proper PCT really that dangerous as for as long term effects go? Ive heard that used it on kids before.

Comment

unless ur dream is to Be a Pro BB their is no need for u to take roids @ ur age.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Originally posted by ODB View Post
                        unless ur dream is to Be a Pro BB their is no need for u to take roids @ ur age.

Nobody "needs" roids, but yes, I do plan to compete eventually, anavar is not cheap, if I wasn't serious I wouldn't have considered it :P

Comment

Working...
                        X