What is the secret to sleeping on tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the secret to sleeping on tren

Guy i dont know what it is but i toss and turn and whined up being more sore from trying to sleep then my workout ive read some medicine is bad to take while on juice please help

I never had an issue sleeping on tren... but my job + my routines are killing me so always come back home almost fainting
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Okay thanks for the help

Comment

Xanax or valium works great 4 me lol

Comment

Have u tried sleep medication or benzodiazapines?

Comment

As do I bugse, love me some bars

Comment

Take some Melatonin. You can pick it up at walmart for like $8. Just pop some 20 minutes before you want to sleep and it'll do the trick.

Comment

Some people love Melatonin, some have serious dreams on it. Personally it has no effect on me. As for the tren, I am curious as to what dose are you taking? I'm on tren e for a while and it has no effect on my sleep, thats at 400ml ew.
                sigpic

Comment

I take 100 mg acteate every other day along with oral tren 500 mcg aday

Comment

Oral and acetate really? Any reason why you take both? I assume your on Test too. Maybe drop the oral if sides are too bad, I'm on 400ml EW of Tren E and that alone is awesome.
                    sigpic

Comment

I guess the only reason is it was my first time on tren and hate thought of pinning everyday so thought the pills would work on non pinning days only took oral for 3 weeks and they worked great

Comment

i dont take benzo's because they are addictive. just the personal line i draw for myself. i'm not going to say that no one should, but i know it wouldnt be good for me. if you have an addictive personality, it can be easy to fall into a bad pattern with them. i speak from personal experience.

i have a whole cocktail of supps that i use pre-sleep. every night, i use 3mg melatonin, taurine, gaba, and if i'm suffering from insomnia, i will take 25mg of benadryl. this combo seems to help me develop and maintain a stable sleep schedule
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

you know, this might sound obvious, but i want to mention it anyway. its easy to forget that simply lowering the dose a little might be enough to get better sleep. tren is very strong and even on a low low dose, you can grow some good muscle. everyone wants to think that more is better and that less is inferior. a little less may not effect your gains at all. hell, the added sleep may boost your gains more than a few mg of tren
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I definetly dont want to take something that might show up on a cdl piss test that would suck i might try that melotonin you speak about

Comment

I usually just ask my Wife how her day was, works every time.
                              "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Working...
                              X