First injection tomorrow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First injection tomorrow!

So I'm going to do my first injection tomorrow along with the first 25 mg of d-bol and the .5 mg of arimidex. Anything i should be expecting in the first few days?\

I'll be taking 25 mg of dbol for the first 6 weeks and I'll be on the gp test cyp for 12 weeks if im correct 3 vials at 2cc's a week.

Have the nolva on hand for pct,

Anything big i should expect to see in this first week?

Any advice as far as stuff i should be taking with the cycle that I can buy at any local store?

I have all the pre workout supps, Vitamin's, Glutamine, And protein i need Just was wondering if i should grab some other stuff for liver support even though the dbol is soo low in dosage

First of all, be aware to see results and become addicted!! lol

You will see your weight increase a little the first week from the geneza dbol..the shit is powerful.

Sounds like your running 500mg a week for 12 weeks, if so this is fine.

I would invest in a liver support such as Need2Guard and using Need2Slin will allow you to consume more carbs than usual without storing them as fat.

HCGenerate is another great option to consider as part of your PCT. I like running this about 3-4 week prior to my PCT while continuing it throuhgout my PCT

Comment

first thing I noticed was increase in sex drive.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
        first thing I noticed was increase in sex drive.
        I love when this happens, i turn into a dog that cant stop humping lol. my old lady runs from me hahhahaah
        http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I'm not on the GP dbol i ordered the wrong kind and they wouldnt change it for me it was too late but its all good im sure Balkan ph is good and ya i have 0 dollars right now so I'll have to wait untill next week to get some of that n2guard

Comment

First thing i noticed is flu like symptoms..I also feel like im on fire..is this normal?..i mean i can eat and all..just feel out of it..Is this my body's way of telling me its trying to reject the stuff..anybody else have this??..

Comment

You should post your current stats so we can follow along. You won't see anything from the injections for a couple of weeks until it kicks in but you should see some great pumps and pretty good strength increases from the Dbol

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                You should post your current stats so we can follow along. You won't see anything from the injections for a couple of weeks until it kicks in but you should see some great pumps and pretty good strength increases from the Dbol
                Alright ill try and get some new photos taken and ill get my weight and ill try to get my bmi so i can let you guys know...

Comment

with your adex, i'd watch my dose. too much may effect your gains. i'd start out with .5mg E3D. if estrogen sides effect you, i'd move the dose to EOD.

like limo was saying, the injects will take ahile to do their magic. usually by 4 wks cyp is rocking for me in a very serious way, though some effects may be felt anywhere from 2-3 wks. as for the dbol, within 10 days, you should be in full swing. make sure you're eating enough. if there ever was a time your body will benefit from high quality/quanity nutrition, now is the time my friend!

oh and do yourself a favor, find a spot in your house that will have consistant lighting and take pictures every wk of your physique, all in the same poses, paying attention that they are from the same distance from the camera. it gets too hard to see your progress when you're looking at yourself in the mirror all the time.

good luck!
                  sam1976
                  Last edited by sam1976; 11-12-2010, 02:57 AM.
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So do the adex every 3 days and if i see signs of estro sides I should get at it eod?

And ya man ill have to borrow my friends camera but i feel as if i have been eating like a horse so i think ill do fine!

As for the pictures ya bro ill try to keep it all updated and seperated week by week and then load the best before and after photos or something

One question, I know I should take creatine etc, But should i spend my money on Stuff life pre workout supps and post work out supps and glutamine and such?

If i should no problem i just dont want to be wasting money on supps that dont do any good when I can replace them with good food!

Comment

as far as the adex, thats what i'd probably do if i were using it in your situation. i'd start E3D and if i started to notice signs of gyno, i'd make sure i took .5mg the day i noticed and as long as it went away by the next day, i'd continue on at .5EOD. if itchyness/tenderness of the nipple still existed, i would continue to take .5mg ED until it stopped, then continue on at .5EOD. just pay close attention to how your nipples feel. if they are getting very sensitive and itchy, thats estrogen related. i'd be more worried about that while taking the dbol.

as far as supplements go, while in the off season, the only stuff i take is protein powder, waxie maize or maltodex, and sometimes, i'll use a preworkout energy supp. like caffiene, redline, jack3d. while dieting, the list is a lot bigger.
                      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Get urself a post workout Protein drink

Comment

As far as supplements go, I would suggest a good post workout mix. Go with either VoluGro by Nutrex (which uses waxy maize) or Cell Tech by Muscle Tech (which uses Dextrose). Both of these formulas contain Creatine, which helps transport nutrients to the muscle cells. About 20-30 mins later use a high quality whey islolate protein, I am a fan of Species Nutrition, very good quality product.

Good luck.

Comment

I'm using Muscle Pharm Recon as post my pre is the Assault by MP

Gold standard protein

Comment

I use myofusion. Post workout is the only protein I take that is not food.

Comment

Working...
                              X