• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still undecided

Would you go with 1 ml adro mix eod

Or

200mg Test P 100 mg Tren EOD

Price is virtually the same for me. Goal lean muscle gain some BF loss. I am really torn.

You'll get those goals from using either ones... from using any steroid for that matter... your diet will make it what you want it to be..
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

I know on diet, I guess I am seeing what people think is more fun to be on. I like the edge I get on juice, I go harder feel better and want to fuck every second. I had a hard recovery the last time I used Mast and nothing really using tren alone.

Comment

I'd personally go for the Prop/tren instead of endro...even tho the only thing that changes is the masteron and dosing you want.
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

1 ml andromix EOD will only give you 50mg of test EOD. thats pretty low. i would personally suggest going with 100mg test prop EOD or more
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Andromix is great! Has a very nice blend that compliment each other very nicely.

If the max you can go with is 1ml EOD that will give you roughly 200mg/week of Prop,Tren,Mast. That's low dosage to really get good results from it. I would say minimum 2ML EOD or keep the 1ml of Andromix and add in Test Prop EOD with it

If it absolutely has to be one or the other and not add anything then I would go with Test 200mg/Tren 100mg EOD. That will give you roughly 800mg/week of Prop and 400mg/week of Tren

You will be missing out on the Mast which is a mild anabolic - will harden you up and work as an anti-estrogen

I'd go with that option for sure if you can't alter the first one. The real magic comes with the Tren.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I have extensive experience with Andromix / Cut Stack. I would not run it alone... I would suggest running Sust, or Test E, or as Sam suggested, additional Test P along with the Andromix / Cut Stack. You could even go with Dbol as a compliment. I have run it with 400 mg of EQ per week and gotten fantastic results at 1 ml EOD.
              Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

So say I am trying to stay around the $300 mark. Thats leaves me running andro 2 ml eod for about 8 weeks, Or 200mg test p 100mg tren from fina for 10 weeks or 1 ml andro plus an extra 100 mg testp EOD for 10 weeks. Whats the consensus.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUBEAVERS View Post
                  So say I am trying to stay around the $300 mark. Thats leaves me running andro 2 ml eod for about 8 weeks, Or 200mg test p 100mg tren from fina for 10 weeks or 1 ml andro plus an extra 100 mg testp EOD for 10 weeks. Whats the consensus.
                  let me back up just a little here. have you used prop before and have you dont EOD or ED injects before? how many cycles have you done so far?
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                    let me back up just a little here. have you used prop before and have you dont EOD or ED injects before? how many cycles have you done so far?
                    have ran TEST E only twice, Test C only, Test P and Npp EOD, Winny only ED, Test P mast EOD, Tren 4 times or more ED and EOD but only by itself, then Clen and T3.

Comment

Originally posted by OSUBEAVERS View Post
                      have ran TEST E only twice, Test C only, Test P and Npp EOD, Winny only ED, Test P mast EOD, Tren 4 times or more ED and EOD but only by itself, then Clen and T3.
                      ok sounds good bro. i was concerned for you if you were newer and hadnt run fast esters before. sounds like you'll do just fine haha

Comment

ED and EOD is no joke but I really prefer it. I think the bloat is a ton less and something mental about poking everyday.

Comment

Sam out of all the combos what would you do.
                          200mg test p 100 tren A EOD 10 weeks
                          2 ml Andro 8 weeks
                          1 ml Andro + 100 test p EOD
                          Or screw it 200mg testp EOD save some money maybe throw in some clen or t3.
                          I am looking for some help to get 5 lbs muscle and 5 lbs fat loss , so I dont need any big guns. I will run HCG with everything I swear by it for recovery.

Comment

Working...
                          X