Test E/Deca/Masteron E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test E/Deca/Masteron E

Ummm...I'm planning my next cycle, which will be either 750mg of Test E or 1g of Test E. If I'm adding Masteron E to the cycle, then I'll go with 750mg of Test E. Originally, I was going to do Test E@1g, Dbol@50mg, and Deca@500mg. I already have everything here. I even have Dostinex and a crap load of Aromasin, but I don't respond well to the aromasin, which gives me the idea of adding Masteron E. We all know the benefits of Masteron E, but I really just want to use it for an "AI" for Test and "Dostinex" for Deca. Theoretically, it should work, right? I just like to stick with three compounds, so I'll just save this here dbol for another cycle. But, my main question is this: DO PEOPLE USE MASTERON against estrogen related side effects? If so, would it be enough so I don't have to use another drug like this here caber? I've never done deca before, but I don't want to take a drug...don't even know if I'm sensitive to progesterone or not. All I know is this: If your estrogen levels are low, then your progesteron levels will not be a concern. I haven't taken aromasin in WEEKS...I have no gyno/bloat problems, but when I was taking that...I got hella joint pain...then I stopped...joint pain went away...took one dose (12.5mg)..BAM...shoulder joint start hurting again, lmao.

Here are two options:
    1-8: Dbol@50mg/day
    1-12: Deca@500mg/wk
    1-14: Test E@1,000mg/wk
    Aromasin 12.5mg On Injection Days(I'll just have to deal with the shoulder joint pain)
    Dostinex@.25mg on Injection Days

OR

1-14: Test E@750mg/wk
    1-14: Masteron E@400mg/wk
    1-12: Deca@500mg/wk

I actually like cycle #2 better...I have my Test/19-Nor/DHT...doesn't get much better than that

d bol is too long, it will be to toxic on your liver 50 mg for 8 weeks is on the high side.. how many cycles have you run that you need to bump up to 750 or 1,000 mg of test? more doesn't always equal better especially with steroids, more just means more potential for harsher sides

Comment

Hey JkW4244! Thanks for the reply, although you didn't answer my question, hehe, but I really do appreciate the reply though. Dbol can be ran for 10 weeks max. People only use dbol for a kick start, but I like to actually run it longer and actually cycle with it. Also, I want to run it for 8 weeks so that deca will be showing it effects while the dbol is still being administered. Dbol and deca, I heard has great synergy. I'm not experienced with Deca, so I can just go on what I hear. If I drop dbol at 4 weeks, deca won't show it's head by then.

The reason why I'm going with Test@1g is simple. I didn't notice test until week 7, maybe week 6. That tells me right there, I should up the dose. Also, I have to find my test sweet spot...750 isn't it. So, I'm going to 1g next cycle to see if that's it. I didn't have one NEGATIVE side effect at 750, so I def. should up the dose by another 250mg and see how I respond to that. If I start getting sides from 1g of Test, then I'll use my weapons to combat the sides, and I'll just stick to 750mg, but I'll doubt that I will have any negatives with 1g, and it won't take 6 weeks for me to notice it. I just have to find the right dose for me.

I do not like using two "new" compounds in the same cycle. So, that's why I'm leaning towards the first option now. If I already have done Deca or Masteron, then I know what to expect from one of them, so if I have a certain negative side effect, I can say, "oh it's the Deca" or "Oh, it's the Masteron" Since I'm not experience with either, i think it's best for me to just add the deca for now.

What's the negative side effects of Dostinex (Caber)? I might can get by with the aromasin shoulder joint pain since I'm adding deca@500mg.

Comment

i dont think that masteron along will be enough. you'll still have estrogen issues. personally, i like the basic outline of cycle 1, but dose wise, i will say it looks a little on the advanced side. if you've been cycling for awhile, then it makes more sense, but if you're still in your first couple yrs of running gear, i'd reconsider a g of test. as far as dbol goes, i'm right there with you on running it longer to reap the synergy of from the deca, but 50mg...at least for me...is a high dose. when i run dbol longer, i'll knock the dose down and beleive me, i still gain a good amount of water and strength. instead of 50mg at 4 wks, which you see pretty common on the boards, i'll do 25mg for 8 wks. same amount of dbol, just used a little differently. i feel that 8 wks gives me a lot more time to create solid muscle with it than 4 wks would.

you said you didnt "notice" test until wk 7, can i ask did you put on water? were you using an AI and how much? what brand test and what ester?
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam!!! Thanks for replying!

Yes, Aromasin@12.5mg/day, but by the 2nd week mark, INCREDIBLE shoulder joint pain. I took the remainder of the week off and discontinue aromasin. I used GP brand. I know this stuff is legit. There is no doubt about it; however, maybe it was because of the Anadrol for the first five weeks, or maybe it was because I have a naturally high test level. The reason why I think it was due to the fact of me having a natural high test level is because a person with low test levels will feel test@500mg a week fairly quick...even if it's enanthate. Or maybe it was the aromasin, lol. Like, I had low sex drive, sore joints...my sex drive was nonexistent for the first 3 weeks of the cycle. I didn't notice the Test E until the 6 or 7th week. I didn't bloat with Test or with the drol. I stopped Aromasin all together because I just couldn't handle the pain on chest day. I'm still not taking an AI, and I started back on the Anadrol. I don't have any bloat or gyno, but A LOT of strength and moderate weight gain. I had some oily skin that I noticed in the first two weeks, but not anymore. I didn't break out, but I'm not prone to acne. I'm not having any bad sides from Test@750, so why not bump it up just 250mg more? My ideal Test Dosage is 1g, I believe. I will find out. I don't want to go higher than 1g for a while. I want to stay there and just add more compounds but keep a base of 1g with Test. I also want to keep the ratio of Test 2x over Deca, and I want to run Deca@500mg. So, that's why. I mean, if I was using a compound that would make test more "powerful", then I would keep it at 750, but I'm not.

Sam, I need your advice man about this: Dostinex! I don't want to have the same experience with my dbol/test/deca cycle regarding AIs and cycle support drugs. I don't want to test the waters either and risk developing gyno from Deca, lol. I have 40 dostinex pills (.5mg)...I planning to split them and take .25mg on injection days which equals to .5mg/wk. What are the side effects of Caber? When should I start using Caber since I'm using a deca ester?

My final question: Will Deca help me with my Shoulder Joint pain with Aromasin? My shoulder is fine now, but I know if I take aromasin, it will mess up again. I think Deca would fight that side effect, but what do you think?

Comment

your natural test doesn't matter...you added synthetic test to your body which will completely shut down your nat test..meaning 0 natural test... and I really don't believe you're anywhere close to 500mg of natural test a week lol trust me.

I just have a question... by the look of your previous log you gained quite a bit of weight, why not stick to something similar with the same test amount? You'll have as good gains and it'll allow you to progress faster as well as recover faster... also keep in mind that more doesn't mean you'll have better gains, also remember that the faster you gain the faster you'll lose... it just looks like you're jumping 5 steps at a time, who knows what your next cycle will be like... and sadly that's how people get hurt, or killed... keep in mind that it's no magic pill or injection, even with a small amount it all depends on your diet and work outs... plus for the price of it... why not stick to lower dosing for exactly the same results?I mean I don't know how your finances are, you must be pretty wealthy to just jump cycles to cycles but yeah...

you did also say you have anger management issues while on drol... shouldn't you take that into consideration as this could easily affect your personal life?

Moral of my post is.. I think you should consider your future more than your present... the speed you're going you're going to destroy your future life... just my 2 cents...
            xamo
            Last edited by xamo; 06-28-2012, 06:44 PM.
            Ain't no use in lookin' down
            Ain't no discharge on the ground
            Ain't no use in lookin' back
            'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
            Ain't no use in feelin' blue
            'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

i dont have experience with dostinex, so i'm going to refrain from responding to that question. i will say though that proper use of an AI should NOT cause you joint pain. personally, i'm not a huge fan of aromasin. i found that adex woeks very well and for me, seems easier to control. if you were feeling joint pain, you were taking far too much AI. everyone is different. taking far too much AI will also GREATLY effect your gains. you need estrogen to grow. estrogen resensitizes the androgen receptor. without it, your gear will be muck less effective. you havent laid out your stats or cycle history, but from the sounds of it, your still a little on the newer side to AAS? no offense meant by that...just that i can see you're opening in a phase of leaning how your body responds to these various drugs. let me tell you something bro. many guys will go on to reach very respectable levels of development, never going over a gram of gear, total. thats all compounds reaching no more than 1g or so. i've been training for a number of years and competing. it wasnt until recently, that i've gone above 750mg test. if you cant grow on 750mg, there is a serious problem and though we can probably find various ways to help you achieve more on your next cycle, i think a big factor was that you destroyed your estrogen completely!

not only are you selling yourself short by not reaping all the benefits of a smaller test dose, you'll also be faced with the chance of many more side effects as you go to a gram of test. these potential problems can be largely avoided. maybe give adex a try on this cycle. start with .25mg EOD and adjust as needed. and stay with a lower dose of test. i bet you'll do much better. plus your adding deca? thats a hefty cycle, even with 500mg test

Originally posted by Shadow Shard View Post
              Sam!!! Thanks for replying!

Yes, Aromasin@12.5mg/day, but by the 2nd week mark, INCREDIBLE shoulder joint pain. I took the remainder of the week off and discontinue aromasin. I used GP brand. I know this stuff is legit. There is no doubt about it; however, maybe it was because of the Anadrol for the first five weeks, or maybe it was because I have a naturally high test level. The reason why I think it was due to the fact of me having a natural high test level is because a person with low test levels will feel test@500mg a week fairly quick...even if it's enanthate. Or maybe it was the aromasin, lol. Like, I had low sex drive, sore joints...my sex drive was nonexistent for the first 3 weeks of the cycle. I didn't notice the Test E until the 6 or 7th week. I didn't bloat with Test or with the drol. I stopped Aromasin all together because I just couldn't handle the pain on chest day. I'm still not taking an AI, and I started back on the Anadrol. I don't have any bloat or gyno, but A LOT of strength and moderate weight gain. I had some oily skin that I noticed in the first two weeks, but not anymore. I didn't break out, but I'm not prone to acne. I'm not having any bad sides from Test@750, so why not bump it up just 250mg more? My ideal Test Dosage is 1g, I believe. I will find out. I don't want to go higher than 1g for a while. I want to stay there and just add more compounds but keep a base of 1g with Test. I also want to keep the ratio of Test 2x over Deca, and I want to run Deca@500mg. So, that's why. I mean, if I was using a compound that would make test more "powerful", then I would keep it at 750, but I'm not.

Sam, I need your advice man about this: Dostinex! I don't want to have the same experience with my dbol/test/deca cycle regarding AIs and cycle support drugs. I don't want to test the waters either and risk developing gyno from Deca, lol. I have 40 dostinex pills (.5mg)...I planning to split them and take .25mg on injection days which equals to .5mg/wk. What are the side effects of Caber? When should I start using Caber since I'm using a deca ester?

My final question: Will Deca help me with my Shoulder Joint pain with Aromasin? My shoulder is fine now, but I know if I take aromasin, it will mess up again. I think Deca would fight that side effect, but what do you think?
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X