anyone have good results on qdl tren a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone have good results on qdl tren a

hey guys just using up the 3rd bottle of gen shi tren a now i have to dig in to my stock pile and only have qdl anyone use this brands tren i have used the deca and felt like i got hit with a baseball thanks guys

What do you mean you "felt like you got hit with a baseball"?

Comment

I mean i had a golf ball under my skin all three times i used the qdl deca i wanted to know if tren a feels the same way

Comment

How was that deca from qdl was it any good. Where did you inject?

Comment

I only took three shot all in glutes had to stop and switch brands which accordox

Comment

The QDL Tren is g2g, bro! Smooth and painless.
            Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Hmmm........ does not sound good I am looking for some anyday I will let you know how it is . did you inject real slow ? The other brand did not do the same .

Comment

easy answer I'm surprised nobody said anything before... it simply means you pinned and injected into fat and not the muscle.... I have that every time when I inject there
                Ain't no use in lookin' down
                Ain't no discharge on the ground
                Ain't no use in lookin' back
                'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

True test does it to me I'm just used to like that in my glute that is why I like my legs they just sore some times.thanks for pointing that out.

Comment

massage that area .. try heating the oil first next time.. and if it doesnt subside in a week or 2 go see a doc to be safe bud

Comment

I have a hard time believeing that i injected into fat when i have used countless brands and never done it. For me to throw out an un empty bottle has to say it hurts

Comment

Working...
                      X