Help....suggestions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help....suggestions..

I am hoping someone can give me some recommendations.....I used to get stuff from Maxlife but no longer.....then a friend recommended Oscaro but i am still waiting 2 months so I give up on that......any other legit sites out there? Ideas..... Please.....

..well Napsgear.net is the sponsor of this forum. All of us order through them and have great success.

Comment

..... please
      Ain't no use in lookin' down
      Ain't no discharge on the ground
      Ain't no use in lookin' back
      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Well I guess I came to the right place.....i stumbled across this site through google search looking for replacement company from my old MaxLife.....sounds like I found what I have been looking for. So now maybe I could get some other suggestions.....? Seems like there are alot of products to choose from. I am looking for some Test E or Prop (as to not retain alot of water) and stack it with anavar and wintstrol. I used to get a blend of the 2 from maxlife and it worked great for me. With that said, which brand products do any of you suggest?

Comment

Post some stats bro. Weight, height, lifting exp, prev. cycles, goals? You can definitely get some good advice here man just gotta look around. Post up the stats and everyone will be happy to help you out man. As far as brands, I've used a few different product lines but so far my favorite has been "Quality Direct Labs" from our sponsor, Napsgear.

Comment

Thanks for heads up Ethan.....here are my stats and info.

I am 39yrs old.....been lifting all my life....I am 5ft 9in tall and weigh about 195lbs. At the moment i have some extra pounds that I want to get rid of because I ruptured my achilles tendon and quit working out for a while and gained some weight. Typically, I work out at about 185lbs and lean, which I will be at again soon in time for my next cycle. As for my experience with gear......I have done 4 cycles in my life. My first was Test Susp w Equipose....I was a teenager then....forever ago lol In my adult years I have done 3 more cycles. I did one with Test Cyp and Deca ending with Winny. The next two were the same cycles of Test E with a Winny/Anavar blend that I used to get from MaxLife. My goals are just to stay lean but put on more size. I like the vascularity and hardness that I experienced from the Winny/Anavar blend. oh.....and one more thing that is very important.....I dont want to retain a whole lot of water.....when I did that Test Cyp/Deca cycle my face got all bloated and I would like to stay away from that if possible.....
            With all that said......advice would be greatly appreciated......
            Thanks

Comment

well, any cycle with bulking will gain advantages if you retain some water during the cycle. What doses of test have you run previously?

Comment

250 ml starting with 1cc per week increasing to 2cc per week.....so I prob shud increase dosage. Any ideas of a good stack w the test......I really like results I had with that winny/anavar blend I did......got great results and retained most of gains and no water retention

Comment

I will prob want to stick with test e or prop to reduce the water retention as apposed to cyp or susp which wud be worse

Comment

So if u cud give me any ideas and which brands r best at naps I wud appreciate it

Comment

you can't compare Test E and Test P...
                      Ain't no use in lookin' down
                      Ain't no discharge on the ground
                      Ain't no use in lookin' back
                      'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
                      Ain't no use in feelin' blue
                      'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Test cyp won't retain any more water than test e, at least not in my experience with the two. Test E and Prop are two totally different animals haha. I also wouldn't recommend upping the dose if you are still getting good gains from 500mg/wk. Think of it like tylenol. When you have a headache, you take just enough to get rid of the headache. anymore would just be a "waste" for lack of a better term. Take 2 pills for a headache long enough and your body builds up a tolerance and you have to start taking 3 pills to ease the pain. Now, that being said, if you are still getting good gains from 2 shots a week, no need to up it to 3 shots a week just yet. Hope that makes sense lol

If you like the results from the compounds you used previously, go ahead and do that cycle again. It isn't going to hurt anything. I know it's intriguing to want to try every compound under the sun, but the bottom line is that you want to get your body how you want it. So if you find something that satisfies that desire, stick with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X