1st cycle is a wrap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st cycle is a wrap!

hey guys. First cycle is a wrap. Had great gains. The DBOL gave a ton of water retention, but the test definitely helped. Weights all went up like crazy, got harder, bigger and I am very pleased with that.

I am going back to NJ July 20 for 10 days to visit all of my friends and head down to the shore for a week. Is there anything out there I can use to lean up a bit more and possibly add a little more mass? Or shoudl I stick to the original plan of time on=time off before I start running something again? Thanks for everyones help throughout my first cycle!

stick to time on = time off... don't fuck your body up...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      stick to time on = time off... don't fuck your body up...
      yeah thats what I figured. Definitely not looking to mess my body up so I am going to wait until september like I originally planned, thne time to bulk back up!

I am planning on running test and Dbol again, but possibly may be interested in throwing something else in there, going to have to research

Comment

I think, if you had great gains, mayble you should stick to the same cycle? That until the gains start lessening?
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

agreed on time off. If you just keep doing it it will just be harder to come off for awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            I think, if you had great gains, mayble you should stick to the same cycle? That until the gains start lessening?
            thats the plan..I worded my last response wrong...the dbol made me extremely bloated, i spoke to a few guys on here that use TBOL instead, because water retention is less. That is something I am interested in checking out and replacing the dbol with, but the cycle will still be test, just not sure about dbol or tbol, i need to research a bit..anyone have any input on TBOL?

Comment

i gained 15lbs in first 4 weeks of my current cycle with turinabol. i ran t bol @ 50mg/day for the first 4 weeks along with the 600mg test c/wk. i've been off of it for 1.5 weeks and ive only lost 4 lbs in water so far. pumps and strength are crazy with this stuff though.

what were your beginning and ending stats?

Comment

Originally posted by xela1988 View Post
                i gained 15lbs in first 4 weeks of my current cycle with turinabol. i ran t bol @ 50mg/day for the first 4 weeks along with the 600mg test c/wk. i've been off of it for 1.5 weeks and ive only lost 4 lbs in water so far. pumps and strength are crazy with this stuff though.

what were your beginning and ending stats?
                thanks for the response man....I started at 203lbs, after the 5 weeks of dbol and 5wks of test @500mg/week i was 227. felt so bloated though...After I got off the DBOL, I went down to 221, then got up to 225 on test for the remaining 7 weeks, so after the entire 12 week cycle, i was sitting at 220. Right now I am sitting at 211 in the morning, 215ish at night.

Strength was insane and still havent lost too much

Comment

Working...
                X