wont be starting this cycle until late this year

wks 1-10: 150mg test p eod
    wks 1-10: 100mg phenyl eod
    wks 5-10: 50mg winny ed (orals)
    wks 1-10: .5mg adex eod
    wks 1-10: .5mg dostinex/wk
    wk 11: nothing
    wks 12-15: clomid 50mg ed

i have access to 10, 20, 30, 40ml presealed vials. my question is this...once i start my cycle, can i "pre-mix" the compounds that im going to use for the week up into a single vial or maybe 10ml of the mix at a time? of course i would use a new vial every week...

so it would be 6ml test p and 4ml npp into one 10ml vial which would give me 4 pins at the above dosages out of each vial...right? the mix would only be in the vial for 7 days

sure you can put it into a new vial. i personally would rather keep my gear separated though. that way if the NPP, for instance, was giving me issues, i could cut the dose a little right away. granted, you wouldnt have the whole cycle premixed. it's just not how i like to do things. as long as you use safe technique, you shouldnt have a problem drawing from a larger vial. i've used 30ml's often. just have to be careful you dont wear out the stopper, pushing your pins through the same spot time after time.

btw, looks like a good cycle. i became a pretty big fan of NPP just this year.
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I would definately keep serperated as well. Its easy get a big gauge needle to pull with, you'll whip that out of both in less than a minute.

Comment

Ok so how would i go about getting both compounds into the same syringe? sorry if thats a stupid question, ive just never used 2 compounds in one pin. Im just having a hard time cause i push as much air into the vial as oil that im going to pull out. How would i go about getting the air into the second vial without getting any of the other compound into the vial?

Comment

i never push air into my vials. i just draw out what i need. if i start to feel a vacuum building up in the bottle, i'll vent it with a clean pin. i never have had a problem drawing this way
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Gotcha. I guess u just have to be really careful on getting the right amount of the second compound out

Comment

Lets say your going 1 ml and 2ml and your pin is 3ml. Don't push air like sam says and pull2 of fist compound out then even up the syringe and pull it to 3 with the second stuff. No worries at all its so easy trust me.

Comment

Thinking about adding a little clen to this cycle. I know i will experience a little muscle loss but hopefully i can keep it to a minimum. Jus wondering if my dosage would be on point? I would run it for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off through entire cycle so it would be wks 1 & 2 on, 3 & 4 off, 5 & 6 on, 7 & 8 off, 9 & 10 on...

40/40/60/60/80/80/100/100/80/80/60/60/40/40

Comment

there is no reason to experience muscle loss on clen. personally when i use it, i would use it for the whole cycle. start at 20mcg and add 20 mcg every wk or 2, as i need to rev up fat loss. it'll keep working the whole time as long as the dose is slowly moving up as i described. also. even if you do it 2 on, 2 off, there is no reason to tapper off of clen. you might be thinking of t3

Comment

ahhh gotcha, i think ill try the whole cycle thing. so if i start at 40mcg/week and go up 20mcg every 2 weeks, that would put me at 120mcg for the last 2 weeks. i was under the impression that you dont really want to go over 100mcg with clen?

Comment

120mcg is fine. i would personally start with 20mcg though, especially since you havent used it before. see how it effects you and then move up from there. oh, and something to remember that dave palumbo says, just because you'll get to a point that you cant feel the side effects, doesnt mean its not working. alot of people think that they need to "feel" clen in order for it to be working. the effect and the side effects are 2 different things

Comment

Ok ill start with 20 mcg n go up 20 mcg every other week. Thanks for the help big man

Comment

Working...
                        X