Cut stack ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut stack ?

hey fellas im 6'2" 235 pounds. i have 4 vials of qdl cut stack and winni 10mg tabs. just wanting advice on how oftern to take 4 best results, ed or eod and how much and how long. thanks in advance. any advice would be appreciated
    D-Rock

EOD will be fine. 2ml eod gives you 11 weeks. I will be interested in your results. Keep your diet tight for best results. It is actually amazing how much better the results are with spot on or at 85% on point diet.

Comment

Or 3 ml eod give you almost a 8 week cycle.

Comment

HAHA for some reason this stuck in my mind and I must have been to tired last night. Divide eveything I said by 2.

Comment

it depends on your previous experience. for an intermediate user, 1cc ED would me my personal suggestion. i find with tren that EOD injects tend to lead to more unwanted side effects. as previously suggested, 2cc EOD would be fine but if you discover you're getting side effects from it, consider going to an ED protocol. winny would be added for about the last 4 wks at about 50mg

if you arent an intermediate user, than i would suggest holding on to this gear for awhile and running a test e cycle for 10 wks, possibly with an oral kick start.
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

thanks fellas. ive ran many cycles over the last 4 years. ive ran alot of test and a-bombs and test +tren+winni cycles just wanted to be certain about the cut stack. thanks again
            D-Rock

Comment

also need to know what would be best to combat previous gyno and prevent furthur gyno symptoms. about 6 weeks into test and d-bol cycle and the damn things are EXTREMELY sensitive. help would be greatly appreciated
              D-Rock

Comment

No help on that I have never got gyno sides. Hopefully someone chimes in.

Comment

Working...
                X