Any EU bros? Got questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any EU bros? Got questions!

So I dont post much, only lurk until I have questions. Last year I ordered my first cycle from naps, I was living in California at the time and was worried about if I would receive it or not. It did arrive and it produced results... good stuff! I am currently living in Austria (EU) and I was told by friends here that customs is extremely tough. I guess that its easier to sneak packages into a country of 300 million than one of only 15 mil. Anyways I want to place an order for my summer cycle but I am worried again if it will make it through. I am considering just an oral cycle of winny/clen/pct because it seems that would be more discrete than the test/tren/winny cycle i would really want. I just dont want to lose money or get into trouble here. (they are even quite strict on supplements here which is surprising in the land of Arnold!) Anyways my questions are:

1) Is naps the best option for ordering in the EU?
    2)Should i just stick with the orals for my order or does anyone have experience getting injectables thru EU (particularly Austrian) customs?
    3)And, if I do get injectables, any source for pins? Because I'm sure a big box of pins sent from the American company I used before would definitely receive attention going thru customs.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.... especially if we have some Austrians on this board!

Thanks for the great forum!

Nope you'd be fine, I ordered 4 times and got everything all 4 times. You'd be fine bro
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      Nope you'd be fine, I ordered 4 times and got everything all 4 times. You'd be fine bro

???

Comment

Im right next door man. Your package will not have to go through any customs treatment. It will just be like getting something domestic in the US. I have had many orders from them and not once has it went through customs. You are g2g.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempora Nova View Post

???
          I'm in the military, and am stationed over in Europe.
          Ain't no use in lookin' down
          Ain't no discharge on the ground
          Ain't no use in lookin' back
          'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
          Ain't no use in feelin' blue
          'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
            I'm in the military, and am stationed over in Europe.
            Ditto here

Comment

ah i see. thanks!

any ideas for gettin pins? Im tempted to go to a pharmacy and ask for them for an "art project" or something....

I know naps sells em but they are way too expensive there

Comment

If your place is anything like mine, you can just go into an apotheke and get some. They may not have exactly what you want, but they should have something that will work. You could also probably go to amazon as well.

Comment

Working...
                X