deca lenth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deca lenth

how long have you run deca for? I mean, I don't want to stop at 16 weeks, which some people say it optimal...I only ran deca for the first time this year after 15 years...I started to get itchy nips at the 2nd week of 300mg...crazy..letrozole is the only thing that works for me..I swear by that stuff..

I'm 40...I think I'll try it for 6 month and if everything is going good, continue it for the next 6 months..I am gyno prone...but..I couldn't believe how fast my nips started itching on my first round with it...thanks!

Comment

deca is hard to recover from and the older you get, the harder it can be to recover. even if you plan to use HRT from the rest of your life after this cycle, i still dont know if this will be a good plan for continued growth. there comes a point that your gains will slow/stop unless you change compounds or up the dose. if you're using deca for your joints, thats another story. hopefully, you're using test with this right bro? also, if you are sensitive to gyno specifically while on deca, you might want to look into caber
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

yes sir, I am also on test...yes, "the point of diminishing returns"..that did slip my mind...but if at 6months everything is ok and things are not "negative" like sides, blood pressure, cholesterol...maybe continue? I guess that is what I will rely on..thanks for reminding me..I don't look 40, but just being that "age" makes me feel real real old!

Comment

I only have a couple of cycles under my belt but like Sam says after a while, (not nearly 6 months) it just seems like whatever gains your gonna get have already came. Your still very young In my opinion to have to go to HRT unless absolutely necessary. I'm 47 and not nearly ready for HRT. How much experience have you had with cycles? Why would you want to go so long? I know coming off sucks but screwing up your system is worse. Unless your competing and making a living doing this It may be wise to be safe. You still have alot of years left in you. Only my opinion.
          sigpic

Comment

Sam would you prefer NPP over Deca in this situation

Comment

Working...
            X