Cutting cycle suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutting cycle suggestions

Ok my new cycle I'm looking to drop oral 100mg winni daily and pen tren100 mon, weds, fri, and GP sust 270 mon, Friday to keep my levels up weds, sat, doing test prop, looking to kill little remaining pockets and put on some lean hard muscle... How does this sound to you guys ... Also running just 6 weeks on the winni v and tren 10 weeks and GP sust 270 twice a week for 16 weeks along with the test prop twice a week on off days from the GP sust 270 ... With some hard grinding in the gym 3 to 4 hours a day minimum what gains can I expect and I'm aware everyones body is different
    It's only won way to go and that's up !! Be strong be wise but be Aggresive, mean, mad, relentless

well if you want to train 3-4hrs a day in the gym i see plenty of over training in your future not to mention a good chance of injury
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      well if you want to train 3-4hrs a day in the gym i see plenty of over training in your future not to mention a good chance of injury

ds222, official crystal ball reader of jm haha. but seriously yeah 4 hrs? thats a lot..

Comment

I actually needed suggestions on my stack cycle .. I typically workout 3to 4 hour off of no gear at all and trust me I'm not new to the gym I get plenty of recoperation time working at max three body parts a day and not touching them again for atlease 3 to 4 days so over training isn't even close to a concern of mine at all I hit them hard and I rest them harder .. It's just simply put (PUTTING IN HARD WORK) Plus I'm putting in the necessary things to help speed up recoperation time along with proper rest and a killer diet fit for Arnold hahaha no crystal ball needed .. Lol .. Now we got that out the way what do you think about the stack I put together for this next cutting cycle ?
        It's only won way to go and that's up !! Be strong be wise but be Aggresive, mean, mad, relentless

Comment

im aboutto start out on qdls cut stack gp calls it andromix

Comment

Yeah I saw that Andromix it looks pretty good as far as what's in it but I guess my thought was, is it enough of all the things it has in it was the question I had ? ... I have my gear already so I'll follow through here but if I don't get what I'm looking for with this stack I may just try that Andromix but I really can't see me failing with this stack especially with 100mgs of winni tren and test prop followed by GP sust 270 ... Hahaha if this don't do it I'm going to call won of my hot miami girls with the fake boobs and fake bootay and have her direct me to the LIPO DOCTOR .... LMAO
            Mainman10
            Last edited by Mainman10; 05-12-2012, 04:02 AM.

Comment

4 hours? that is crazy... I used to do that while I was palying college football but we only stayed an hour at the gym... the other hours were spent conditioning, doing other kind of cardio and or stretching...

good luck bro
              xamo
              Last edited by xamo; 05-12-2012, 04:16 AM.
              Ain't no use in lookin' down
              Ain't no discharge on the ground
              Ain't no use in lookin' back
              'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
              Ain't no use in feelin' blue
              'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Trust yourself my friend! I digress... My favorite cutting stack is 600 mg of EQ 1 per week for 16 weeks, and 150 mg of Cut Stack/ Andro mix EOD for the last 8 weeks. You will look like shredded wheat!
                Somebody out there is working harder. Somebody wants it more.

Comment

@ xamo yeah bro that 4 hrs def include a full range of working out not just weights I stretch hit my abs hard cardio 30 min before my workout to get my blood pumping and 30 min after sometimes a hour after so I'm not just hitting the iron for 4 hours .. But I do plenty make no mistake .. Lol .. @ krazy man I will try that if this don't get me ware I need to be so thanks for that info bro

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                    Trust yourself my friend! I digress... My favorite cutting stack is 600 mg of EQ 1 per week for 16 weeks, and 150 mg of Cut Stack/ Andro mix EOD for the last 8 weeks. You will look like shredded wheat!
                    Any test with the eq first 8 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy View Post
                      i am on 500 EQ a week, and 600 test e a week..... i lost 12lbs im far from shredded and yes my diet is good im in 8th week of shooting and was planing on running EQ for 6-8 more weeks and the test for at least 12 more weeks.... will i start losing fat faster toward the 12 week mark ot slower.. i feel like im at a flat spot... any suggestions what to run with it now? mid cycle?
                      http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

Comment

Working...
                      X