Plateau?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plateau?

I'm on week 10 of my cycle (500mg/week test cyp, 40mg/ED dbol[wk 1-6]). I started arimidex on week 4 and since then my weight has not gone up at all lol. I was at 189lb before I started it and now some days I am as low as 185. I don't know why my weight won't go up, nothing else has changed with my diet or routine, just the adex. I did notice that I'm losing surface water and no longer have that bloated look, but it has seriously been like 5 weeks since I've gained any weight. Any ideas? This same thing happened last cycle as well.

Did you try to up your protein intake to 2g / pound?
    If you can't get it all from food try a matrix type meal replacement protein powder.
    That should keep you gaining, then once you hit a plateau again up the protein to 2.5g / pound.
    So if you weigh 189 you should be taking at least 378g of protein to keep gaining.(you will become a protein farting machine)
    I also recommend taking some vitamin b complex after a large protein intake to help with the protein synthesis.
    You should theoretically con't to keep gaining while on gear if that doesn't work try switching your gear to sust/tren/mast for example. Not knocking the d-bol but its all water bloat that disappears faster than it came.
    mortirius123
    Last edited by mortirius123; 05-10-2012, 04:20 PM.

Comment

i just went through this Ethan, take a few days off..i took 5 and i stopped my AI. I feel so much better. BTW dont be so concerned with the scale, worry about the mirror
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Thanks for the info mortirius!
        ds222 - Yeah I try to stay away from the scale but it's so hard haha. I did noticed that my body fat started to go up a bit which I don't really care about right now, not by much but some. Also, I'm afraid to stop the AI lol. Gyno = my biggest fear lmao.

Comment

i havent had problems with gyno luckily and i try to use as little AIs as possible..i feel it balances out my hormone level and i dont feel as shitty
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Yeah, I'm at .5mg ED of adex right now. I can def tell tell that it is drying me out though :/

Comment

make sure you've got enough fish oil and liquid glucosamine to take care of those joints bro!

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                Yeah, I'm at .5mg ED of adex right now. I can def tell tell that it is drying me out though :/
                Any certain reason why you are running the adex ED? Seems a bit overkill since you are only running 500mg/wk of test. The adex has a half life of around 3 days, so you could probably run it at .5mg e3d and it should help you with the scale moving up. You may not have enough estradiol unbound to help you in gaining muscle. Are you making any gains in the strength dept? If I dont have enough e2 circulating, then I will have diminished gains in strength and size as well. Thats how I have always ran it and it proved to be a good protocol for me. If I get in the 750-1g of test/wk then I will run aromasin at 12.5mg ed. Just an idea for you.

Comment

I was running it ED as per recommendation from a friend here at the local gym. I was starting to get a "swollen" look around my nipples and was worried about gyno.

Comment

Originally posted by EthanWS6 View Post
                    I was running it ED as per recommendation from a friend here at the local gym. I was starting to get a "swollen" look around my nipples and was worried about gyno.
                    Ah ok. Were your nips hurting or just looking puffy? Do you have any nolva on hand? If it were me and I did, then I would run the e3d protocol and 10-20mg of nolva/day. This is usually what I do when I am having issues. That should take care of the water and the nips. Or just keep on what you are doing since your run is just about over.

Comment

No, I wish I did. I really didn't know much about nolvadex when I ordered this cycle. The nipples are sensitive. They aren't as bad now but before I took the adex it hurt when they brushed up against stuff haha. That's why I was so freaked out about it lol.

Comment

Same thing happened to me. This was 10 yrs ago on my 2nd cycle and I didn't do pct. About four months later I developed full blown titties. Had the surgery done and worked out great. Not trying to scare you just letting you know to be careful as mine developed a few months after completing my cycle.

Comment

Working...
                        X