Lookin for an oral stack/cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin for an oral stack/cycle

Im lookin to start an oral only stack or cycle. was curious what the best compilation would be of products to keep gains (obviously) but not to bulk primarily but to mainly gain strength and muscle. i am a crossfitter and have been for a bout a year, prior to that i did regular heavy lifting for about three years, i experimented with m-drol and novedex. liked it but was a little bloated. i am 6'0" bout 165lb would like to get to and stay around 175lb, i have low body fat %.

Many people will answer this thread but I'm a crossfitter as well.. so I know your routines and stuff... you want to forget all the steroids that have a joint drying effect, that's one thing for sure..

As far as orals are concerned... nobody on here will tell you to do an oral only cycle... it's not likely that you'll retain any of yuor gains once your cycle is over and they are extremely short cycles...since oral steroids are liver toxic and therefore can't be taken for too long.

Most people will tell you that diet makes a cycle either a bulking or cutting one... truth is you can bulk and cut on any cycle, some steroids just are better for one or the other.

You should do a basic cycle... one everyone will tell you is a good to go... which is a 16 weeks cycle, 12 weeks on test enanth at 500 a week (2 injections a week) for 12 weeks, and a jump start like Tbol the first 4 weeks... that with an anti estrogen like arimidex at 0.5 every 3 or 4 days, and nolvadex on hand just in case of gyno... at your 13th week you don't inject anymore and stop the treatment, first day of week 15 you start your PCT which would be Nolva
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

well first off, im not going to be the only one to tell you this but, you should ALWAYS have a test base. especially for a first cycle. second, too many orlas at once WILL destroy your liver. 3rd, your diet is what is going to make the cycle a bulk or cut. i would recommend:

10-12 weeks test c or e at 500 mg/week. if you absolutely have to run a kickstart and dont like bloat, go with t bol at 40-50mg (split throughout the day) for the first 3-4 weeks. good luck bro and welcome aboard.

Comment

hahahaha jinx xamo

Comment

Heh. Type faster bro :P

Comment

cool, it's gonna take some consideration getting into injections. a buddy of mine cycles on and off like the weather so i'll be picking his brain more than i already have but it's nice to have your guys' input as well.

Comment

Just don't listen to him if he has you do some crazy cycle...

Comment

Working...
              X