test cyp. buildup period ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test cyp. buildup period ?

I was wondering if someone could tell me if there is a build up period for the test cyp. injections. Things are going smooth, strength gains etc. are great. It has only been one full week tom. so it will be my third injection tom. just wondering does the test cyp. "say from the second injection" clear the body by the time the third is injected. Does the amount of test. keep rising and stacking with each new injection. The test. levels in the body throughout the cycle must have a rise, peak, and falling affect I assume ? I am using 250mg every fourth day, and 25mg d-bol ED., 12 week cycly plan.
    Steven

Cyp is a long ester as far as test goes, it's said that the injections to be induced the same days every week to keep the blood level steady, I believe the half life of test in your body is 10-14 days.

Comment

Originally posted by GS4 View Post
      Cyp is a long ester as far as test goes, it's said that the injections to be induced the same days every week to keep the blood level steady, I believe the half life of test in your body is 10-14 days.
      Ya but he was trying to figure out if the gain's/test levels ever plateau with the same mg injections for the entire cycle..?

Comment

If You look up roid calculator on Google it will show you how test effect blood levels with different esters. Basically cyp has a full saturation at around 4 weeks.

Comment

Yea, thats what I was wondering, when the peak saturation level as you put it accured. thx

Comment

and at about that 4 week period....look out!
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Sam I must say I'm glad you said that ! about the four week period i mean. I am much, much stronger than I have ever been, doing sets with what I used to max with ! I know my body is going through some changes. It seems I have lost a little appetite which I think is strange. Still maintaining a good amount of protein and carbs though. I have after my third injection started waking in the night at about 11:30 until 3:00 am or so before going back to sleep ! This is fucking killing me during the day. Don't know if it has something to do with the "test" or not ? maybe getting up to piss because water intake demans are getting my body programed or something ..?? looking forward to when the stuff really kicks in "in the mirror" wise. I have lost body fat and not retaining what seems to be any water even with d-bol 25ED. moved AI to every third day seem to have no trouble yet with sides of anykind. I was expecting to retain some water though, but instead have gotten leaner and stronger which is fine.
              steven

Comment

you probably need to eat MUCH more if you're getting leaner. i try to tell myself, i'm either getting enough calories to grow, or i'm going to get smaller. there is no such thing as staying the same. the battle for us, is not always in the gym but sometimes in the kitchen. loss of appetite might be from the dbol. that happens to some people. you have to force feed yourself, even when you don't want to eat. there are many mornings that i dont want to eat 12 eggs. i just take a bite, chew, take a mouth full of water, swallow, repeat. when i wake up in the middle of the night, i'll have a shake with a couple tbs of cold press EV olive oil.

as part of my sleep regimine, i use melatonin which helps me sleep and is also an antioxidant. if i have problems with insomnia, which can happen from the increased androgens, i take benadryl. stay away from scheduled sleep meds that can be addictive.

also, remember, you are getting stronger very fast. you can get hurt easily if you lift too much. don't go up in wieght too fast. 5% up per workout is a safe route. now lets say you've been using the 50's but feel you can use the 75's. hold off and work your way up.maybe go to the 60's this wk. then the 65's or 70's the following wk. follow me? going up too fast can hurt your connective tissues, which don't get strong as quickly as your muscles will.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

steve. how much protein are you getting and how much do you weigh?

Comment

I weigh 213 in morning and about 218 in late afternoon. Protein intake is about 350-500grams per day. I try and make it the mainstay of my diet, of course trying to eat the complex and simple carbs as well. I try to balance every meal with a portion of each but lilted towards protein intake. Perhaps the extra water also is curbing hunger. Before cycly I was starving every three hours. I will try these sleep ideas. And try to force feed a bit more !

Comment

Sounds like your making excellent progress given its your first week It'll only get better with a long ester. Sam I totally agree about the biggest battle is the kitchen Definately my weekest point. I try force feeding myself till i wanna puke and when i work it out i still havnt eaten enough.
                      Whats this about Benadryl. You mean the anti-histamine? I use melatonin myself. What effects does Benadryl have?

Comment

one of the side effects of benadryl(diphenhydramine) is sleepiness. it is also sold as a sleep aid, like advil PM. it's not a powerful, knock you on your ass kind of drug, but if i take 25-50mg about an hour before i want to sleep, it helps me.

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                          I weigh 213 in morning and about 218 in late afternoon. Protein intake is about 350-500grams per day. I try and make it the mainstay of my diet, of course trying to eat the complex and simple carbs as well. I try to balance every meal with a portion of each but lilted towards protein intake. Perhaps the extra water also is curbing hunger. Before cycly I was starving every three hours. I will try these sleep ideas. And try to force feed a bit more !
                          sounds like you're getting enough protein then. i've found on orals, keeping my liver healthy with milk thistle relates to how hungry i get. some people suffer worse than others though from lack of hunger on orals. we'll see how you respond after the orals are dropped.

Comment

I keep hearing about this "Milk Thistle" I will have to get some for liver support.

Comment

walmart has it for cheap. i take between 1-2g a day. liv-52 is another well known product

Comment

Working...
                              X