Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you do and for what muscle group???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do and for what muscle group???

just looking to change up some or all of the exercises i am curently doing.... nothing to advaced lol im a novice
    http://juicedmuscle.com/signaturepics/sippic1218_5.gif

www.NapsGear.net/?ref=945

What are you looking for? ... a bodybuilding, powerlifting, or crossfit approach...? Do you only want a well shaped physique, or do you want to be athletic? Trainings are different depending on your goals...
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

Originally posted by xamo View Post
      What are you looking for? ... a bodybuilding, powerlifting, or crossfit approach...? Do you only want a well shaped physique, or do you want to be athletic? Trainings are different depending on your goals...
      i wanna look like you... LOL
      basiclly looking for a well shaped physique, ill give you an idea of my regular workout now

for example : CHEST/BICEP - day (i super set so very little rest)
      start with - plate over?? (thats what i call them - i put my shoulders on the flat bench perpindicular? make a T with my body) 45lbs 3sets 12-10reps
      then brecher - 4sets 10-8reps - i go heavier each time - last set light and go for 15reps
      incline dumbells - 4sets 10-8reps - i go heavier each time
      standing curls with curl bar - 4sets 10-8reps - i go heavier each time
      flat bench dumbells - 4sets 10-8reps - i go heavier each time
      seated dumbell curls - 3set kinda light i go for 20reps
      incline, flat, or peck deck flies - kinda light - 2sets 20reps - mosttly for a good stretch

and i basicly do that concept for each group of muscles 4days a week

NOT sure what you would call what i do - but im not concearned with what the scale says more about what the mirror shows and the girls at the beach say...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BADSEED1976 View Post
        i wanna look like you... LOL
        basiclly looking for a well shaped physique, ill give you an idea of my regular workout now

for example : CHEST/BICEP - day (i super set so very little rest)
        start with - plate over?? (thats what i call them - i put my shoulders on the flat bench perpindicular? make a T with my body) 45lbs 3sets 12-10reps
        then brecher - 4sets 10-8reps - i go heavier each time - last set light and go for 15reps
        incline dumbells - 4sets 10-8reps - i go heavier each time
        standing curls with curl bar - 4sets 10-8reps - i go heavier each time
        flat bench dumbells - 4sets 10-8reps - i go heavier each time
        seated dumbell curls - 3set kinda light i go for 20reps
        incline, flat, or peck deck flies - kinda light - 2sets 20reps - mosttly for a good stretch

and i basicly do that concept for each group of muscles 4days a week

NOT sure what you would call what i do - but im not concearned with what the scale says more about what the mirror shows and the girls at the beach say...LOL
        forgot to mention i go from chest to bi's each set - i dont do all 4 sets then the next i go back and forth

Comment

Thanks for the nice words it's nice to hear! Personally, I've achieved this working on endurance only.. 10 to 12 reps, and 16 to 21 as well.. I have regular arms and muscles, but a very strong core as I would do plenty of isometrics as well. I did it without gear as well, and you're gonna laugh but all I did was following an online program (P90x)... if you want, look into it... it's like 4gigs on torrent... it's worth the look.

Now it really depends on your goals... you won't get huge muscles by doing this program... you will grow.. but very slowly, though I've never tried while on gear so maybe the results would be amazing?

Just my 2 cents

Comment

i do a P90X wanna be every saturday..... it kicks my ass - bad thing is i have a small house and light sleeping kids and cant do P90X at home - i leave house at 5am and get home at 7-730pm so i would have to do that when they asleep and i would prolly wake them up - i have wanted to do P90X or Insanity, im not really looking to get huge just really fit and lean

Comment

every day? :/ hmm well, a lot of P90x is with weights anyway, free weights and a pull up bar... you wouldn't make any noise? the cardio on the other hand.. well if you're gentle on your legs you could make no sound

Comment

Working...
              X