anavar and cholesterol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anavar and cholesterol

hey JM, I recently added anavar to my cycle 40mg ED...I know its a low dose but I'm taking milk thistle for the liver and was wondering what would be good for my HDL, LDL...besides flax seed oil.

I know its one of the safest orals but I just want to make sure its ok since I've read in some posts it can kill your HDL and runs the risk of damaging arteries.

THANKS!
    dolce4
    Last edited by dolce4; 04-18-2012, 02:31 AM.

do not worry about effects of anavar on cholesterol. it does not have a significant negative effect like winstrol
    Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
    Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

Anavar is seriously one of the most mild steroids on the market when it comes to sides haha. I wouldn't even worry about it.

Comment

I have to disagree with the 2 previous posts. All oral steroids will jack up your cholesterol levels. Anavar is known for that. My own experience with Anavar at just 20 mg. a day for 2 months and my cholesterol went from 160 to 310. I completely lost interest in anavar after that. I only use injectables now. My blood tests showed no change in cholesterol after nandrolone or test. cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachbody40 View Post
          I have to disagree with the 2 previous posts. All oral steroids will jack up your cholesterol levels. Anavar is known for that. My own experience with Anavar at just 20 mg. a day for 2 months and my cholesterol went from 160 to 310. I completely lost interest in anavar after that. I only use injectables now. My blood tests showed no change in cholesterol after nandrolone or test. cycles.
          wow that is quite a jump. of course cholesterol will return to normal after the oral is discontinued, but yea, you have to ask yourself, if over time, you want to tax your heart/body for periods of on and off oral use. i'm using orals for competition, but honestly, the more i learn and the more i see in my blood work, i think i would be much less likely to use them at all if i was just using gear as a recreational, noncompetitive bodybuilder. great post. thanks for sharing

if you're going to use an oral, this is going to be part of it. eating a high fiber diet and supplementing with fiber will help cholesterol. so will fish oil. i've heard good things about NAC and flushing niacin. CQ 10 may be another direction to look. these are things i'm researching now, but so far i have little info on how effective they are for combating cholesterol issues while on oral steroids
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
          X