Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking About Doing This: Please Respond:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking About Doing This: Please Respond:)

Okay, I have the stuff that I was going to do in October, which is the following:
    Weeks 1-5: Anadrol@100mg/day
    Weeks 1-5: Liv-52@ 1 tab AM & 2 tabs Right before bed
    Weeks 1-12: Deca@500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-13: Test E@750mg/wk
    Weeks 1-13 Exemestane@12.5mg/day
    Weeks 14 & 15: Nothing
    Weeks 16+: PCT (Nolva/Clomid)
    (ALL GP)

Yea, that was going to be my bulking cycle. Here's what I'm thinking though:

I was thinking about actually starting a cycle Monday, April 16th. This cycle would be a basic 12 week Test E cycle with an anadrol kickstart. Instead of doing 100mg of Anadrol, I was thinking 50mg of Anadrol. So, my cycle would look like this:

Weeks 1-5: Anadrol@50mg/day
    Weeks 1-5: Liv-52@ 1 tab AM & 2 tabs Right before bed
    Weeks 1-12: Test E@750mg/wk
    Weeks 1-12 Exemestane@12.5mg/day
    Weeks 13&14: Nothing
    Weeks 15+: PCT (Nolva & Clomid)

What do you guys think of that cycle? I could recover just in time for the bulking cycle, which starts in October. Instead of doing Anadrol @100mg with Test and Deca, I'll just do 50mg/day again. So, I dont have to order another pack of Anadrol and that's keeping the dosage low for a harsh oral. Only thing I have to order again would be: Clomid, Nolva, Exemestane, and Test E. That's it! I might do this! Tell me what you think because, if I was to do it..the time is NOW! Let me know! Thanks

P.S. The last cycle I've done was Test E, EQ, and Dbol, which was Spring of 2011.
    Vulgarity
    Last edited by Vulgarity; 04-12-2012, 05:53 AM.

1st, Anadrol 100mg/day? Kinda high if you ask me. 2nd, I hope all your doses for injections are supposed to be "/week" not "/day". 3rd, How old are you? how many cycles have you done?

Comment

Major Typo..thanks
      That would be: 5+g/wk of test E...LMAO!

Cycle History: 1

Comment

750mg of test is a good amount. Take advantage of being "new" while you can. I'd do 500mg/week of test instead of 750. I'm on my third cycle and I'm still doing 500mg/wk and getting good gains!

Comment

Hey, quick question: I didn't need adex with my last cycle. Do you think I need Exemestane for just abombs and test? I'm not gyno prone....I actually want the bloat look..I like it...I like the fullness...See if you are cut up, you'll rather want fullness...if you're thick already, you want to drop as much water retention as you can...(seems that way). Well,I just want the water retention... I dont need the AI, correct?

Comment

If you aren't prone to side effects, don't take things to counteract them lol. I don't know a great deal about what all arimidex does other than prevent extra estrogen, so you might want to get someone else to give you some input on that one.

Comment

AI causes less estrogen...less estrogen causes less sides...but less gains...HMMMM...Like i said, I didn't need adex last cycle...but I did use it during my PCT with Nolva/Clomid...hmm...can I save the AI just IN CASE SOMETHING HAPPENS???

Comment

Okay, thanks Ethan...I didn't see the last post..thanks man...

Comment

Aromasin not only lowers circulating estrogen and sex hormone binding globulin but it also increases free testosterone by a whopping 117%! Total testosterone increases about 60%. I'm reading an artical about this finding...so HMMMMMM...

Comment

After one cycle you should not have to take 750mg of Test a week. Stick with 500mg a week for 12 weeks and 50mg a day for Anadrol for 4-5 weeks. Add in the rest of your ancillaries.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I agree w/Liquid - no need to increase ur Test (yet), especially w adding compounds.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Okay...I wont increase...but I'm going to increase this Fall/Winter though...500 test is small dosage...750 is a moderate dose if that...I mean, I was so close starting out with 750mg of Test...I mean, It's not a high dosage at all...I didn't get any bad sides from Test E...so that's why 750...TBH, more test is best ESPECIALLY if you dont get sides from a low dose of 500...I'll grow on 500 test anyway...hell, I'll grow on 250...but I"ll grow more on 750, of course...Like I said, I'll do 500, but I'm doing 750 from here on after. 500 is good "VIRGIN" dose to start with to see if you have any sides but DAMN...I like to go big...I think an oral and just test is lightweight to me...but I asked for input, so I'll follow it...

~Vul

Comment

Working...
                        X