Caber:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caber:

Well I was gonna run my Dbol Test E and Tren E cycle but after reading around I have found that my Arimidex might not be enough to combat prolactin enduced gyno if I were to have a problem with it. If I run the tren lower would it be okay to not have caber or something else on hand? Last cycle I ran deca with my dbol and test e and had no problems just using Arim. Any feedback would be appreciated. I also heard b6 would work also.....

i've never used caber. as long as my estrogen has been under control, prolactin has never been an issue for me. how much tren are you running?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I'm gonna run 2 to 300 mg a week with up to 750 mg per week of test e for 12 weeks and stop Tren at the 10th week. So should I be okay with just the adex? This is like my 5th cycle I have also used eq in a cycle before so I feel I'm ready to try the tren. Just have heard that Tren can come with a lot of sides so I just wanna see if I need to add anything besides the Adex just in case. Better to be safe then sorry later.
      Planet Juice
      Last edited by Planet Juice; 04-10-2012, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X