2nd cycle input and advice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd cycle input and advice!

Hey guys! Still on the first cycle and loving it so far, going extremely well and I am feeling great. I know it is early, but I wanted to just start getting some input on what a good second cycle may be and what it may include....My first cycle was 500mg/week GP test E for 10weeks along with 30mg dbol/day for 5 weeks along with nolva 40/40/20/20 wk 12-16

For a second cycle should I look into new compounds? Run the same? I'd love to hear everyone input so I can slowly start to research and get it put together!

really depends bro. if u like what you're seeing and want more of the same, go with more of the same. if u want something different go for it. wouldnt add too much more though, maybe a hardener at the end or something like that. maybe try a different test or higher doses. just depends on what youre hoping to gain from it all

Comment

what were your gains on this cycle? what do you want to accomplish with your next cycle? like Xela said, try not too add to much. learn what compounds and dosages work best for you. then later on you will be able to create cycles for yourself that will give you the maximum benefit.
      Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys...My gains are good so far. I was weighing around 199 when i start and im sitting at 218 with 4 weeks to go...The DBOL made me feel extremely bloated, and I had a lot of joint soreness over the 5 weeks I was using it, but now that I am off of it I am feeling great and definitely feeling the test. Strength is through the roof, as well as energy and I am definitely growing.

I wish I could run a cruise cycle, but at my age I am assuming a lot of you will say not to do that? If I dont do that, I am going to take off about 3 months and then id like to get on test e again possibly with something else in order to bulk up even more...any ideas?

Comment

continue to keep it simple for now so you can see what compounds work for you.. you can probably up the dose of test e a little and add an oral again..if you are getting good results theres no need to start overdoing it
          Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
            Thanks for the replies guys...My gains are good so far. I was weighing around 199 when i start and im sitting at 218 with 4 weeks to go...The DBOL made me feel extremely bloated, and I had a lot of joint soreness over the 5 weeks I was using it, but now that I am off of it I am feeling great and definitely feeling the test. Strength is through the roof, as well as energy and I am definitely growing.

I wish I could run a cruise cycle, but at my age I am assuming a lot of you will say not to do that? If I dont do that, I am going to take off about 3 months and then id like to get on test e again possibly with something else in order to bulk up even more...any ideas?
            glad to hear you like where you are bro. yea dude dont do a cruise unless youre absolutely dying to be on HRT by age 30. the joint soreness was probably due to the fact that you were getting stronger faster then your tendons and ligaments could keep up. if you didnt like the bloat that comes along with d bol, try switching over to t bol. slightly weaker compound but not by much but doesnt put the bloat on you like its counterpart. but like ds said, no need to over do it if you like what youre seeing now. maybe throw in some var, winny, etc. at the end to get fucking peeled. just an option.

Comment

in for the reads.

im gonna run 400-500 myself and thinking about winny towards the end, not sure yet.

but I like what these bros are saying about keeping it simple. curious what bumping up the test a bit means. so if someone is doing 500 weekly, take it to 600? if i have 250mg a cc I was thinking instead of x2 weekly going with e3d thus getting a bit more. would avg out about 625 a week I believe.

Comment

depends on the ester but since youre saying 250mg/cc, im guessing youre talking about cypionate. imo, shooting test c e3d is a little much ut others might disagree. maybe go with 1.25 cc or 1.5 cc 2x a week. as long as your body gets it "medicine" on a regular basis it will adjust to what youre putting into it and make better gains. maybe e4d?? i dunno

Comment

JM2C - I would not up the Test dose (yet) as long as ur getting positive results keep ur dose.
                  If u don't like dbol (taurine+ an AI helps wbloat+pain) drop it.

here is a good gutsy 2nd cycle;
                  500mg Test wk
                  75mg TrenA EOD
                  especially since u will be hitting this cycle in the summer.
                  "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

Thanks for the input guys...

ODB-if i were gutsy enough to run that, what kind of gains could i possibly expect..of course if training and diet were in check

I'd be interested in possibly running a hardener at the end..What compound would you guys recommend? I was thinking Winny

Comment

Originally posted by Thedub3 View Post
                      Thanks for the input guys...
                      ODB-if i were gutsy enough to run that, what kind of gains could i possibly expect..of course if training and diet were in check
                      I'd be interested in possibly running a hardener at the end..What compound would you guys recommend? I was thinking Winny
                      Its hard to say alot depends on Food but I would expect a good 10-15-20lb if u go 10-12 wks
                      Tren (at least for me) is a good hardener - so the 2 should be enough for your 2nd.
                      (Tren gets a bad rap, yes for some people the sides are unbearable, usually they use too high a dose, but many have little to no sides and it is a nice compound if used properly)

Winny would work also but I dislike it as it kills my joints and is tough on ligaments - which may be a bad combo as tren will make u an animal in the gym - anavar, although costly, may be a good option.
                      "GYM + JUICE"

Comment

winny or var. winny is probably more economical but comes with more sides. joint dryness/pain, liver toxicity. while on the other hand, anavar is much more expensive but not as harsh on the body. avg winny dose is usually 50mg/ed or 100mg/eod(usually only injectable winny is ran at this dose) 4-6 weeks while avg var dosage is 40mg/day 6-8 weeks. i've never taken either but i will be doing winny this summer. cant stress the importance of an extremely clean diet while on these compounds, as with any AAS, but even more while cutting, obviously.

Comment

thanks a lot guys. im going to start researching everything and see what i feel fits my needs better.

Comment

At the height of using the DBOL before I stopped after 5 weeks on March 31 I was weighing 219.2...I just weighed myself after waking up this morning and I am weighing 207...is that normal? Diet has been on point, taking in 3500-3700 calories a day...about 260-280g protein, 330c 110f.

Just stumped on why I have lost so much after DBOL, I'm assuming water weight, but didn't know it would fluctuate that much

Comment

bumping thread for any input!

Comment

Working...
                              X