first injection "still here"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first injection "still here"

Got pins yesterday, first injuction this morning. Was a bit scared I would pass out or something but went well ! followed everyting in tutorials to the letter. The hard part was waitiing for the oil, even after warming it in hot water, it does'nt just run through a 25 ga. pin like I thought. I took one full minute to get one ml. in. anyway thanks again for all the info. went well !
    Steven

you drew your oil from a larger guage than a 25 right?
    as far as injecting, being your first cycle you wouldn't know this, but believe me, try to get a thick oil like omnadren threw a 25g and you'd know how good you've got it with gp. talk about a hand cramp!

glad to hear you FINALLY got your pins in. keep us posted on how things are going. btw, per your other thread, if you feel you are staying too dry, you could try dropping the adex a little, like to E3D.

now go eat something and grow!
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Good job. It Just gets easier.

Comment

Thanks guys, yea sam I drew with a 21ga. and injected with 25ga. yea, can't imagine standing there with a needle in my ass for any longer. Ass is already starting to get sore !! this is about 12 hours after infection. sure tom. will be real fun. Did get an awsome workout in though, felt great. By the way Sam what do you mean "dry" I have drank two gallons today and after nap I feel I could drink another gallon ! is this what you mean by dry ??? I am currently taking adex EOD .5ml

Comment

Awesome steven.
          Yea. 25 ga will take a while, but worth it. You could use a 21 ga or bigger and inject nice and quick, but you'll quickly find out why thats not a great option.

Comment

GP has pretty thin oil. 25g shouldn't be an issue, but it is easier with a 23g. I switched from 23g to 25g to stop myself from injecting too quickly and to minimize scar tissue.

Comment

yea, I think I will stick with 25 for now, next morning now, feel like someone kicked me in the ass! but I'm sure its worth the benifits !

Comment

Originally posted by steven View Post
                Thanks guys, yea sam I drew with a 21ga. and injected with 25ga. yea, can't imagine standing there with a needle in my ass for any longer. Ass is already starting to get sore !! this is about 12 hours after infection. sure tom. will be real fun. Did get an awsome workout in though, felt great. By the way Sam what do you mean "dry" I have drank two gallons today and after nap I feel I could drink another gallon ! is this what you mean by dry ??? I am currently taking adex EOD .5ml
                cool, just doulbe checking about the pins. as far as "dry" i mean that by using the adex, you're not holding as much water. if you wanted to let yourself put a little more water on, you can try to cut it back a little further.
                if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ya Sam, I think I will go to every third day and try that. I don't seem to be gaining any water weight at all, no bloat issues either. I'll let you know how things progress. Is it true that the more water you drink the less you will retain ??

Comment

Ya Sam, I think I will go to every third day and try that. I don't seem to be gaining any water weight at all, no bloat issues either. I'll let you know how things progress. Is it true that the more water you drink the less you will retain ??
                    also would like to know this...

Comment

this is true, to a point, but holding water from dbol is a whole other issue. don't stop or slow your water intake in order to hold more. you want to keep your body flushed. you can hold 10 lbs of water on dbol while while pounding a gallon a day.

when you aren't getting a lot of water, your body assumes that you're in a drought, so it holds more water, assuming that you may not get more soon. if you drink 2 gallons a day, it assumes that there is ample supply, so it is willing to let it go more freely, as it assumes you'll be getting more soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X