German Volume Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Volume Training

I saw a post in the jmblog and I am curious if any of you guys use it to put on mass? Even with out gear too?

iv used it as a pct training cycle to hold gains..if done correct you cant help but make progress
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      iv used it as a pct training cycle to hold gains..if done correct you cant help but make progress
      thanks man I am going to give it a shot

Comment

just make sure you don't over train...its easy to want to do more, but in no time you'll be over trained. follow the routine, make sure you change reps when required and you'll be fine.
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

post the link if u can

Comment

I've personally experimented with German Volume Training for mass gain and found it to be quite effective, even without the use of gear. It's a demanding yet rewarding approach that emphasizes high volume and progressive overload. Consistency is key, along with proper nutrition and recovery. While GVT can yield impressive results, it's essential to tailor the program to your individual needs and gradually increase weights. Remember, building mass takes time and dedication. If you're interested in delving deeper, there are plenty of resources available to learn more. Also, if you're looking for additional income, you might consider exploring opportunities that pay $15 or $20 an hour to support your fitness journey.

Comment

Yes, I've come across the post on jmblog. It's interesting to hear if anyone here uses it for mass gains, even without gear.

Comment

Working...
              X