Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test e pain

hey bros,

this isnt my first rodeo but ive been shooting 1.5cc of test e (375mg) E2D and the pain from shooting is retarded crippling. My cycle before wasnt like this at all and im doing every trick in the book. Warming up gear, lubing up needle, hitting legs (squats and deadlifts with 20mins cardio) even took a shower before to warm up glutes. Im at the end of my rope and the pain is super crippling, i am 5% even dipping into 4% bf and i go all the way in, would this be part of the problem? because ive never had problems w just test e before. (and got a 30-45min massage)

thanks bros,
    MB

By lubing up the needle you mean?
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

letting a drop of the test e oil lubricate the needle before pinning so the movement into my tissue is easier

Comment

Ah gotcha, well, I'm pretty sure it's nothing- do you always pin at the same place? Or like me, do you move around?
        Ain't no use in lookin' down
        Ain't no discharge on the ground
        Ain't no use in lookin' back
        'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
        Ain't no use in feelin' blue
        'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

yea i rotate w delts, i know its nothing anything serious after about a week the sites is healed but week is a bit long. im wondering if im starting to get an allergic reaction to the gear because test e never used to hurt this much

Comment

Working...
          X