Tren A to Tren E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren A to Tren E

I've been running tren a for almost 4weeks EOD 75ml, unfortunately the second bottle for this cycle hasn't showed up. So have some tren e. I have about 2 more rounds with the tren a before it's done so I am going to jump over to the tren e. I am wondering because it takes a little bit for the tren e to kick in if I should shoot one in between the last two tren a to keep the levels going.

any thoughts

Tren E takes 4 to 6 weeks to kick in
    Ain't no use in lookin' down
    Ain't no discharge on the ground
    Ain't no use in lookin' back
    'Cause Jody's got your Cadillac
    Ain't no use in feelin' blue
    'Cause Jody's got your lady too

Comment

xamo is right. if you wanted to go from ace to tren e, while keeping your hormone levels as stable as possible, you'd want to start the tren e at 3 plus wks before you ended the ace. basically, if you have 2 shots left of ace, it's gonna be as if you came off the tren for several wks. i know i dont need to rub this mistake in your face for you to understand the problems this creates with your cycle. i'm sure you're learning your lesson right now...i think it's a lesson many of us have had to learn, myself included. maybe the bright side is, it might be a lesson that newer members reading this thread dont have to learn on their own. take it from us guys, get everything together for your cycle before you start.PCT meds included. you can only count on what you have on hand
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I know shame on me. I could blame all the situations on why I didn't have it but it is what it is. Should have stuck to plan A but went with plan B and C what happened. The worst part is that I had more than enough Tren E, but because it was my first time with it I didn't want to take the chances with any sides (which I had none). Crossing my fingers and hope my pkg show in time.

Comment

Working...
        X