Test Flu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Flu?

Did my first shot of this cycle (QDL Test Cyp 250mg) on Monday at like 5:30PM. At about 10:00PM I started feeling a little nauseous. Now it's to the point where I can barely eat because I feel like throwing everything up. Even if I just roll over in bed I feel like puking lol. My friend had a similar feeling last time he shot Sust. Just didn't know what to expect from this. Is this normal?

is this your first cycle?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

No, I did a very small run last summer. 500mg/week for only 6 weeks (started before I had all my gear and the rest came in late so I stopped) and last fall I did a 10 week run of test with dbol. I remember feeling kind of sick last run but I dont' remember it being quite this bad.

Comment

theres a few things iv seen that can cause this. 1) bunk gear 2)allergic reaction to the oil 3)bacterial infection and most commonly 4) your body feels like shit do to the spike in hormones...im guessing its prolly 3 or 4 with you....both are easily corrected. make sure you swab the tops of ur vials and make sure ur injection site is clean. a small amount of bacteria on the site is all it takes...most likely its 4 and you can either stop using it or wait it out. iif you wait it out, once your hormone levels even out you'll feel better. test p makes me feel like shit the first week then im g2g

Comment

test flu is very common at the start of cycles, i dont really remember getting it my first test e cycle but i also started at 400mg per week and eventually climbed to around 600mg a week by the end of it. Test P however, instantly gave me test flu for 3 weeks or so. The call is up to you, id wait it out till at least week 4/5 before calling it quits. If i called it quits i woulda been done day 1 of my cycle me & test p just straight up dont get along.

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
            test flu is very common at the start of cycles, i dont really remember getting it my first test e cycle but i also started at 400mg per week and eventually climbed to around 600mg a week by the end of it. Test P however, instantly gave me test flu for 3 weeks or so. The call is up to you, id wait it out till at least week 4/5 before calling it quits. If i called it quits i woulda been done day 1 of my cycle me & test p just straight up dont get along.
            im glad im not the only victim of test p lol

Comment

I had this after my second shot of test 400 It was like I was going to die.......... eased off after a couple of days. Get some sleep and fluids it will soon pass
              There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                im glad im not the only victim of test p lol
                test p literally fucks my shit up regardless of brand. tried 3 different brands of test p and each one had their way with me. Never ever running it again

Comment

Originally posted by MontBlanc View Post
                  test p literally fucks my shit up regardless of brand. tried 3 different brands of test p and each one had their way with me. Never ever running it again
                  i understand, i avoid it as much as possible..at least it gets out of your system quick so when you have had enough you can just quit it...id hate to get to the point that i couldnt take it anymore and know i had 2 weeks more lol

Comment

I'm starting to feel better now.. it's 4:15 here and I'm just now eating my first meal of the day :/
                    Hopefully it has started to pass lol.

Comment

you'll be fine man, just pretend you are hung over..drink fluids and rest

Comment

Right on, thanks for the advice! Hopefully my next shot doesn't yield the same results :P

Comment

keep us posted. no signs of infection, i assume? test flu is common. your body reads the test as something foreign, like an infection, ect and thinks it needs to fight it off. eventually, it'll get better. usually a couple wks at most. keep getting your food in
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

So if you feel that way keep on with the cycle?

Comment

Originally posted by bill2011 View Post
                              So if you feel that way keep on with the cycle?
                              yes sir. as long as it's test flu and not an infection that's making you sick, the best thing to do is keep on the cycle and your body will get used to the gear and slowly stop responding this way. test flu is very common and most everyone who has been in this game for awhile isnt a stranger to its effects

Comment

Working...
                              X