Best supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best supplement

I am a 30 year old male that is 5/11 at 187 pounds. I have been working out for the last 11 weeks 6 days a week but am not getting any leaner or showing any muscle deff. I run 3 miles a day, 4 sets of 50 reps on crunches, 4 sets of 12 reps on bench press,leg curl, lat pull down, arm curl. I run and do crunches every day and do the weights every other day. I'm looking for a supplement to get me lean up and show muscle deff. I don't care if it's a capsule or powder or what have you. Just want something that will help! Ideas please because I'm at a loss and with so many different types of stuff out there I have no idea what to get. One thing is I am on pain pills for a old back problem so I will need something I can take with the meds I already take. I do take a vitamin every day also but doesn't seem to help with energy or anything. They are the one a day men's vitamin. I don't care about price or anything else as long as it will hep lean my body up and give me the muscle def. I'm not wanting to look like a body builder, just want that ripped look! Please help

i use lipo6 black and it works well for me, esp when run for 8 weeks. id check with your doctor to make sure there are no contra-indicators by taking it with your pain meds. ...on a side note you may wanna look into the pain meds you take as some pain meds cause weight gain
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

What should I ask my Doc? Do I need to ask him before I start the use of these? Thanks for the info. Going to order tomorrow but if I need to talk to doc before use I'll call them first

Comment

I was in a rut for a long time and I changed my workouts to circuits. I would go hard for 50 min Eat super clean. Compound lifts are a must. You prob want to use a fat burner too. Also maybe since you have been running 3 miles for so long start using a little incline.

Comment

K thanks for the info. When I do the 3 miles it's all incline. I'm going to go ahead and order those lipo6 black things but should I talk with doc before use? Also do I keep taking my one a day vitamin?

Comment

Originally posted by meridianboy00 View Post
            K thanks for the info. When I do the 3 miles it's all incline. I'm going to go ahead and order those lipo6 black things but should I talk with doc before use? Also do I keep taking my one a day vitamin?
            yes..go online and get the contents of it in case you doc is unfamiliar with the product....and take ur multi vitamin
            Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Working...
            X