Whats good to clean my liver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats good to clean my liver?

I want to clean my liver , what do you guys recommend is good for this? All help much appreciated. Thanks.

liv52 is the general answer I have seen to this question. Also milk thistle. To top it off stay away from the fire water too.

Comment

Thats good advise, I just recieved a 3 month supply of the LIV 52 (180 caps 2x day) No booze is also a great idea. Moderaration is the key

Comment

im also of fan of Liv52

Comment

who carries liv52? where can i pick up a bottle?

Comment

Originally posted by daryl831 View Post
            who carries liv52? where can i pick up a bottle?
            Google .

Comment

i've heard good things about NAC too. i've done just a small amount of research but haven't tried it yet
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

is it liv 52 by the brand himalaya? or is it a different one? Also what can i use to keep my stomach from bloating or get rid of some water weight ?

Comment

yes its himalaya...and I got mine from amazon for like $12 including shipping

and you should run an AI throughout the cycle to help with bloat and estro control...either Arimidex or Aromasin. start the dosing of adex at .5mg E3D and go up to EOD if you feel the need to. and start the asin dosing at 12.5mg E3D and go to EOD if u feel the need. listen to your body

Comment

I saw it on ebay for 23 bucks, but $12 bucks on amazon thats a hell of a deal. Ill check amazon and order it there.

Comment

TUCDA is great... liver longer is very expensive there's knockoffs thou......

Comment

Liv52, Milk Thistle, and Cranberry Extract will help detox the liver. Stay away from the booze and Tylenol.

Comment

Originally posted by Muley View Post
                          Liv52, Milk Thistle, and Cranberry Extract will help detox the liver. Stay away from the booze and Tylenol.

has anyone purchased products from the brand name swanson? i plan on purchasing Milk Thistle, Dandelion & Yellow Dock but i would like to know if its any good and worth the money. Also if anyone has purchased the water pills by swanson , what did you think of them? Thanks for the input.

Comment

I like an old toothbrush and good ol Borax...LMAO..!! shit hope my livers OK, know what they say bout carma...JK use Liv52 also...
                            test

Comment

You can get Liv52 on Naps under Herbals - Himalaya. I also ordered some UDCA. Are you looking to clean it or maintain it?
                              Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated

Comment

Working...
                              X