Geneza Dianabol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geneza Dianabol

What a pile of shit! 50mg a day no pumps in the gym, 2 weeks in not even a pound of water weight. im use to ballooning up within a few days on ANY D-Bol. Very disappointed.
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

So you use GP Methan 10

Comment

Yeah I do bro
      There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

how are those generic dbol you gave to your friend?
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

huh? really? i have found GP dbol to be on par with pharm grade naposim. 30mg, 3 tabs a day has had me fighting gyno and strong as fuk in the gym. i've used 4-5 different batches of the stuff over the past few yrs, always the 10mg tabs. always had consistently good experiences. have you used their dbol in the past or is this your first run with GP dbol?

Comment

A friend of mine also told me geneza's tabs are shıt. But I haven't used them personally
            Greetings from Turkey(not the chicken, the country )
            Feel free to ask me if you have any questions related to my country`s pharmacy products

Comment

since gp came out, i've talked to one other trust worthy person who said they got nothing out of gp dbol. that was over a year ago and he said that even though he got nothing from it, his training partner blew up off the same stuff. i believe cruz, this just has me scratching my head as to what the deal is. i know that GP is putting out more of these tabs that we probably would imagine. if it was bad in general...well i wouldnt have had the experiences i talked about...but then again, you'd hear a lot more complaints.
              maybe ronny has some scientific reason that this could happen, that i'm just not understanding here. something about the process of manufacturing or some other aspect i dont understand. truly, i'm dumbfounded

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                huh? really? i have found GP dbol to be on par with pharm grade naposim. 30mg, 3 tabs a day has had me fighting gyno and strong as fuk in the gym. i've used 4-5 different batches of the stuff over the past few yrs, always the 10mg tabs. always had consistently good experiences. have you used their dbol in the past or is this your first run with GP dbol?
                Sam, Totally agree im shocked. Ive used about 8 different brands of dianabol and Im not getting anything of these. Im not saying the gear is bunk it just doesnt agree with me??????? First run with GP Sam

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
                  how are those generic dbol you gave to your friend?
                  Absolutely loves them he said hes having ridiculous pumps, I should have swapped Ive bought some Blue hearts today so going to give these away and hit the blues

Comment

Originally posted by Optimal Cruz View Post
                    Absolutely loves them he said hes having ridiculous pumps, I should have swapped Ive bought some Blue hearts today so going to give these away and hit the blues
                    good to hear im waiting on those now
                    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

i dunno cruz, i used the GP 50s and broke them up so my dose was around 35mg ED and it got to the point my pumps were so bad that i couldnt deadlift n squat. I felt like my muscle was gonna tear through my skin. I dunno brother maybe a bad batch

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                        since gp came out, i've talked to one other trust worthy person who said they got nothing out of gp dbol. that was over a year ago and he said that even though he got nothing from it, his training partner blew up off the same stuff. i believe cruz, this just has me scratching my head as to what the deal is. i know that GP is putting out more of these tabs that we probably would imagine. if it was bad in general...well i wouldnt have had the experiences i talked about...but then again, you'd hear a lot more complaints.
                        maybe ronny has some scientific reason that this could happen, that i'm just not understanding here. something about the process of manufacturing or some other aspect i dont understand. truly, i'm dumbfounded
                        Me too Sam, I again know a very small handful of people (3) Who swear by GP gear even the orals but I am getting nothing, Not even a pump - Im shocked in all honesty. Usually 30mg a day will have me in agony with my back pumps as I seem to be quite sensitive to that and and drol.

Im going to donate them to a friend see what he thinks, ive secured some blue hearts which are the holy grail. Ill keep you updated.

Im heading to the gym now just taken 50mg all in one lets see how that works out for me.

Comment

wow that is crazy ive used gp dbol with every cycle i blew up had the biggest traps ever huge pumps that stuff turned me into a beast love gp dbol had to been a bad batch even if i use different oils i always use gp orals im def shocked

Comment

Working...
                          X