Need Some Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Some Help

This will be my first aas cycle and I was supposed to start with my first injection on Sunday. I didn't get the last products of my cycle until yesterday, and I was wondering if I can still start this week? I planned on doing two different injections: Sunday/Wednesday. Well I do know if this would cause any problems with my cycle but would it be okay if I dosed myself today? I have started my day out: with my staples, and diet in check. I was just curious if I should or should not start today, or would it be better if I just waited until Sunday to start?

My plan was to do my injection today, full week dose, and then go to doing the split (Sunday/Wednesday) for the rest of my cycle. If someone could help me out with this predicament I would greatly appreciate it.

what do you have and what was your planned cycle
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
      what do you have and what was your planned cycle
      My Planned Cycle Is:
      Test E 500mg wk 1-10
      Equipose 400mg wk 1-10
      TBol 40mg wk 1-4
      Anavar 40mg wk 5-12

Estro Control: Arimadex .5 ED
      Letro On Hand If Needed

I know I should inject for 12 weeks+ especially with Eq in my cycle, so I was thinking that I should start week one with 250mg of Test E and 200mg of Eq and end on week 12 the same way, therefore the active esters of Eq and Test E with be in my body until week 14, and would space out my oral's causing less stress on my liver, nonetheless Var is not that liver toxic .

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Comment

so you are saying you got half your cycle and are waiting on the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
          so you are saying you got half your cycle and are waiting on the rest?
          I have everything in now, so I am all good to start, but I just didn't know if it would harm my cycle or not

Comment

as long as you keep to a set schedule you are fine...i was going to run tues/fri, but circumstances changed that..i just adjusted my plan. if you were going to do sun/wed, there is no dif in doing wed/sun.

Comment

liver isnt the only organ that suffers from oral usage. gotta think about your heart. i've seen bllod work that would lead me to believe that tbol is one of the worst for messing up hdl/ldl. realistically though, you should be fine. as far as the EQ goes, cutting the dose to use it longer wont make a difference. lower doses will take that much longer to build up. the only real answer would be to get more EQ. i wouldnt consider running EQ unless i could do 600mg for 16 wks. for you though...you dont need all of this. your cycle is for more of an intermediate user. someone who has had several cycles under their belt. if you were to run test and tbol only, i bet your gains would be pretty close to what you're going to get on this combo...PLUS you'd have alot more room to move up on your next cycle. if you start your first cycle out with 4 different drugs, what are you going to be using by the time you reach your 7th cycle? you want to use the least amount to evoke the largest change possible.

Originally posted by LeoDawg View Post
              My Planned Cycle Is:
              Test E 500mg wk 1-10
              Equipose 400mg wk 1-10
              TBol 40mg wk 1-4
              Anavar 40mg wk 5-12

Estro Control: Arimadex .5 ED
              Letro On Hand If Needed

I know I should inject for 12 weeks+ especially with Eq in my cycle, so I was thinking that I should start week one with 250mg of Test E and 200mg of Eq and end on week 12 the same way, therefore the active esters of Eq and Test E with be in my body until week 14, and would space out my oral's causing less stress on my liver, nonetheless Var is not that liver toxic .

Any words of wisdom would be appreciated.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                liver isnt the only organ that suffers from oral usage. gotta think about your heart. i've seen bllod work that would lead me to believe that tbol is one of the worst for messing up hdl/ldl. realistically though, you should be fine. as far as the EQ goes, cutting the dose to use it longer wont make a difference. lower doses will take that much longer to build up. the only real answer would be to get more EQ. i wouldnt consider running EQ unless i could do 600mg for 16 wks. for you though...you dont need all of this. your cycle is for more of an intermediate user. someone who has had several cycles under their belt. if you were to run test and tbol only, i bet your gains would be pretty close to what you're going to get on this combo...PLUS you'd have alot more room to move up on your next cycle. if you start your first cycle out with 4 different drugs, what are you going to be using by the time you reach your 7th cycle? you want to use the least amount to evoke the largest change possible.
                So do not taper the dose with Eq? I can get my hands on more no problem, but being my first cycle, and probably my last unless I decide more -(From what I have heard from my friends you want to do more cycle's LOL) back on a serious note. I do not have HCG on hand, but I planned on getting it and starting it week four, around 500IU per week, in order to transition into my pct easier... I have done my research on these drugs, and thought I planned this the best I could. I am an athlete with a lot of time off until I am tested for my next season, that's why I figured tossing in Eq, and Var would be a great addition as well as reaping the benefits of var to strengthen my tendon's. That's my theory for this cycle... any more advice you could possibly give me.

Comment

i missed that, i didnt see it was your first cycle...why so many compounds? as Sam said, cut down, get the same gains and you'll have stuff left over for next time

Comment

Way too much for a first. Test at 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks is all you need. Period. Your body will only gain so much whether it be 1 or 4 products for a first cycle.
                    Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Just use the test e and either anavar or tbol.. Tbol if u wana bulk.. Save the rest for next cycle.. And for next cycle wen u run the eq get a couple more bottles cuz that has to be run for atleast 14 weeks at 500min id say.. Gl brudda

Comment

im thinking about starting a cycle myself. im 21 years of age a buddy of mine used testosterona enathane and a coworker used it for years as well. Whta do you guys recommend i start off with, and also i dont want to messed up my kidney or livers , so any help is much appreciated.

Comment

Dude you have to keep us (at least me) updated on your gains... esp since you've added var which I wanted to do but it's too expensive at the moment for me.

Comment

test isn't liver toxic you do have to inject it... but if you wanna run an oral and don't care that it's prob the most expensive roid right now Anavar.. it's very low liver toxic... and if you run something like dbol or such you'll need liver protection like liv52.

what is your current goal?

Comment

Working...
                            X