Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you lot think of this course....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you lot think of this course....

Yo people;

This is my first post on here and im from the uk but need an opinion on a course i want to run in the next few weeks...

Ok now i want to use Deca in this course to keep my joints lubricated and aid in the lifting as the weights increase...

I want to use something along the following:

200mg Norma or Organon Deca EW
    1000mg Organon Sustanon EW
    50mg Desma Winstrol E2D

What do you lot think of this?

I just dont think the Deca will really be that active at 200mg, Go all out and up it to 400. I ran a similar cycle lat time with Norma.
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Will deca sus and winnie work well together?

Comment

Personally Id leave the winnie out but thats personal preference
        There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

what is your goal with this cycle? winny is good as "icing on the cake" for a cut cycle. if you arent cutting, i'd leave it out. if you are cutting, i would just use it for the last 6 wks at 50mg ED.

as for deca, 200mg will help with joint issues. problem i've found personally though, is when using a low dose for joints, it seems to take even longer to really start working. if i run deca at 4-500mg, i get the joint lube effect around wk 4-6. if i run 200mg, it seems to be more like wk 8 for me. JME. if i were to run a low dose again for joints, i might runa front load of 400mg for the first wk or so

Comment

I would do whatever Sam says haha. Def has some good advice every time I see him post!

Comment

and yes they will all work lovely together

Comment

Working...
              X