Dbol on your pct???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol on your pct???

I came across that some people use 10mg of Dbol during there pct (napsgear stated this) and proviron as well... I'm gearing up with Test E @ 500mg and using Nolvadex 40/20/20/10 for pct and was wondering how can you use dbol during pct since it's a steroid?

Also.

Proviron needed on a cycle of test e 500mg for 10 weeks?

People call this bridging, They will run a compound through PCT right up until they start there next cycle.

In my eyes when your on your on and when your off your off. People who use it are those that are desperate to be on something all the time, I think its down to some sort of psychological problem such as bodydysmorphia

I would never run any compound through PCT

Just my thoughts
    There are no stupid questions just stupid answers, Please dont be asked to be spoon fed though

if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Yeah I've heard that from other sites... I just saw it as a suggestion on the site I bougth from... I think I will just keep it simple

Thanks man.

Comment

I agree with Cruz. Unless, this is your lifestyle forever and you plan on making a career out of it I'd say don't do it. You will ruin your body's hormone production and will have to be on HRT for the rest of your life! Or at least until your too old to care about getting man boobs or maintaining an erection.

Comment

Originally posted by joebillings View Post
          Yeah I've heard that from other sites... I just saw it as a suggestion on the site I bougth from... I think I will just keep it simple

Thanks man.
          good call. in the long run, your body will thank you
          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
          X