test prop and dbol or tbol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test prop and dbol or tbol?

I am going to do a 10 week cycle of test prop with injections eod at 500-600 mg a week. I want an oral to get some better gains and a good kickstart. Which would give me better strength gains and mainly muscle mass. My goal is to bulk but without the extra water weight. I'm not looking to drop bf during the cycle but i do not want to add any extra. Also any pct info is helpful. thanks.

i think u would get less water weight with the tbol.. but the dbol is pretty much known as the best bulker. let us knwo ur choice and however it goes.. i take it u will be injecting eod with the prop right

Comment

I know. You said exactly what i have thought. What do you think about using letrozole as the pct. i want to be sure to not have any sides such as gyno.

Comment

it very hard to put on a decent amount of muscle w/out adding some bf and some water when you are bulking...the good thing is the water comes off fast and you can up your cardio and burn off the fat.
        Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

I'm leaning towards the dbol. What do you guys think about letrozole as a pct and when would I start taking this in the cycle

Comment

Working...
          X