My hgh sides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My hgh sides

I started hgh about four months ago using blue tops. I started with one iu and went up to three iu. Was looking get some lean muscle and I was taking it along with test e, tren e, and primo. The next day after my first h injection I felt very tired all day. After approximately two weeks I started to feel very depressed, fatigued, had to crap 4 to 5 times per day, developed sleep apnea, I never snored in my life and my wife says she couldn't sleep it was so loud... so anyway I kept taking it for about three months until I just couldn't take the depression anymore. My hair was growing like crazy as were my nails, and the pump in the gym was insane, also I lost almost all the fat in my stomach. As soon as I stopped my symptoms slowly started to go away and after two weeks I started feeling like myself again.

This stuff worked so great I was determined to figure out why my body reacts this way to it so I thought if I change brands maybe that will do it. I got my hands on some pharmaceutical serostim somatropin. The day after I pinned I started feeling the depressed feeling. I went for another three days and gave up.

I guess I could go to the doc and get my levels checked before and during. Most of my sides are symptoms of hypothyroidism which maybe some t3 would cure but I really don't want to mess with anything like that until I see a doc.

I guess my question is has anyone had an experience such as mine with H and what did you do to correct it?

how was your diet and how much were you training during this time?
    Satisfaction Is the Death of Desire

Comment

those symptoms sound more like those of the tren my friend

Comment

Originally posted by ds222 View Post
        how was your diet and how much were you training during this time?
        I picked out a high protein diet plan from muscle mag and followed it. I was training five days per week around hour and a half per day. I did each muscle once per week.

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
          those symptoms sound more like those of the tren my friend
          I don't think so only because I have done tren in the past and I get the caugh, sweats, and hard time sleeping at night. Also when I switched to the serostim I was off the tren for about a month. Its a little hard to explain unless you experienced it yourself but if I go to my fridge and pin hgh right now by tomorrow I would feel so tired and depressed that I will sit on my couch all day not wanting to move. And just to get a drink out of the kitchen is a battle for me. Of course this is just my luck and no one else probably has this problem.

Comment

Forgot to mention I also switched to the pharma grade serostim because I thought that there was a chance my blue tops may have been 192a sequence and that's why I was having a bad reaction to it. At one point I thought it was fake and tested it to see if it was switched for hcg and it tested negative for hcg. I also got the same reaction from the serostim so I'm pretty sure it was real.

Comment

sounds like the tren to me aswell mate

Comment

Working...
              X